Home Table of Contents

§ 118.3. Request for wage and tax information

Oklahoma Statutes AnnotatedTitle 43. Marriage and Family

Oklahoma Statutes Annotated
Title 43. Marriage and Family (Refs & Annos)
Divorce and Alimony
43 Okl.St.Ann. § 118.3
§ 118.3. Request for wage and tax information
On or after April 15th of each year, the obligor or obligee may make a written request to the other party for the other party's previous tax year W-2 forms, 1099 form, or other wage and tax information. This request shall be served upon the other party in the same manner prescribed for the service of summons in a civil action, and the original request shall be filed in the court file. The party receiving such a written request shall provide the requesting party a copy of the requested information by certified mail within ten (10) days of receiving the written request. If a motion to modify child support is subsequently filed by the requesting party, and it is shown to the court that the non-moving party failed to comply with this section, the court may award the moving party his or her attorneys fees and costs incurred as a result of the failure to provide requested information.


Laws 1997, c. 403, § 12, eff. Nov. 1, 1997.
43 Okl. St. Ann. § 118.3, OK ST T. 43 § 118.3
Current with emergency effective legislation through Chapter 378 of the Second Regular Session of the 59th Legislature (2024). Some sections may be more current, see credits for details.
End of Document