Washington Criminal Jury Instructions
Welcome to the newly enhanced site for the Washington Criminal Jury Instructions. This site has been upgraded to assure you a positive Thomson Reuters Westlaw experience. This website is maintained by Thomson Reuters. It is provided under contract with the Washington Supreme Court Committee on Jury Instructions to provide free public access to the full text of the Washington Pattern Jury Instructions. You may access the online Washington Pattern Jury Instructions through the following link:
Click here for information on recent updates.
This site from Thomson Reuters provides free access to the Washington Pattern Jury Instructions-Criminal (Volumes 11 and 11A of the Washington Practice SeriesTM), © 2011 Thomson Reuters/West. This material is intended for use in the practice of law and legal research. Any other use of the materials, including commercial re-use is prohibited.
Note: Your browser must have cookies enabled to access the Washington Criminal Jury Instructions.
By using this website, you agree not to use it in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, or to use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduction to the Fifth Edition
- About the Author
- Preliminary Materials
- Part I. General Instructions
- Part II. Evidence and Guides for Its Consideration
- Part III. Principles of Liability
- Part IV. Defenses
- Part V. Crimes Against Life
- Part VI. Crimes Against Personal Security
- Part VII. Sex Crimes
- Part VIII. Drugs and Controlled Substances
- Part IX. Crimes Against Property
- Part X. Arson and Related Crimes
- Part XI. Crimes Involving Operation of Motor Vehicles
- Part XII. Anticipatory Offenses
- Part XIII. Miscellaneous Crimes
- Part XIV. Concluding Instructions
- Part XV. Verdict Forms
- Part XVI. Exceptional Sentences—Aggravating Circumstances