The amount of fees prescribed by this act are those fixed in the following schedule:
(1) The fee for applicants applying for the first time for a registration certificate is $200 which shall not be refunded, except to applicants who are found to be ineligible to take an examination for a fitter's registration certificate; those applicants are entitled to a refund of $150.
(2) The fee for an applicant for an apprentice fitter's registration certificate is $50. The additional fee for such applicant, upon taking the qualifying examination, is $150.
(3) The fee for applicants for a fitter's registration certificate who have failed a previous examination is $50 for each succeeding examination.
(4) The fee for renewal of a registration certificate is $100 for each renewal.
(5) The initial registration certificate fee is $200, unless the initial registration certificate is issued on or after October 15 of any year. If it is issued on or after October 15, the initial registration certificate fee is $100.
(6) The delinquency fee is $50.
(7) The fee for issuance of a duplicate registration certificate for a branch office, or upon loss of an original registration certificate or upon change of name authorized by law of a person holding a registration certificate under this act is $10.
1976, Nov. 24, P.L. 1182, No. 262, § 316, imd. effective. Amended 1998, Dec. 21, P.L. 1190, No. 153, § 3, effective in 60 days.
35 P.S. § 6700-316, PA ST 35 P.S. § 6700-316
Current through 2023 Regular Session Act 7. Some statute sections may be more current, see credits for details.