Rules Governing Standards of Conduct of Magisterial District Judges
- PA ST Dist J Rules Governing Standards of Conduct of Magisterial District Judges, Refs & Annos
- Canon 1. A Magisterial District Judge Shall Uphold and Promote the Independence, Integrity, and Impartiality of the Judiciary, and Shall Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety.
- Canon 2. A Magisterial District Judge Shall Perform the Duties of Judicial Office Impartially, Competently, and Diligently.
- Canon 3. A Magisterial District Judge Shall Conduct the Magisterial District Judge's Personal and Extrajudicial Activities to Minimize the Risk of Conflict with the Obligations of Judicial Office.
- Canon 4. A Magisterial District Judge or Candidate for Judicial Office Shall Not Engage in Political or Campaign Activity that is Inconsistent with the Independence, Integrity, or Impartiality of the Judiciary