New York Codes, Rules and Regulations
Welcome to the newly enhanced site for the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations. This site has been upgraded to assure you a positive WestlawNext experience. This website is maintained by Thomson Reuters. It provides free access to an unannotated version of the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR). The on-line version of the NYCRR is intended to provide the public with free access to the rules and regulations of New York State agencies. It is intended for informational purposes only.
If you cannot access a title due to high traffic on the site please wait a few minutes, refresh and try again.
If you receive a message that your Weblinks session has timed out: delete your cookies, close your browser and try again.
The information contained in the on-line version of the NYCRR is not the official version of the NYCRR. No representation is made as to its accuracy, nor may it be read into evidence in New York State courts. To ensure accuracy and for evidentiary purposes, reference should be made to the official NYCRR which is available from Thomson Reuters.
Note: Your browser must have cookies enabled to access the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations.
- Title 1 Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Title 2 Department of Audit and Control
- Title 3 Banking
- Title 4 Department of Civil Service
- Title 5 Department of Economic Development
- Title 6 Department of Environmental Conservation
- Title 7 Department of Corrections and Community Supervision
- Title 8 Education Department
- Title 9 Executive Department
- Title 10 Department of Health
- Title 11 Insurance
- Title 12 Department of Labor
- Title 13 Department of Law
- Title 14 Department of Mental Hygiene
- Title 15 Department of Motor Vehicles
- Title 16 Department of Public Service
- Title 17 Department of Transportation
- Title 18 Department of Social Services
- Title 19 Department of State
- Title 20 Department of Taxation and Finance
- Title 21 Miscellaneous
- Title 22 Judiciary
- Title 23 Financial Services