6 CRR-NY 369-7.3NY-CRR
6 CRR-NY 369-7.3
6 CRR-NY 369-7.3
369-7.3 Application components.
The following application components are required for applications under this Subpart:
(a) An application cover page signed by a duly authorized representative of the municipality. The application cover page must also designate a project contact person who is available to answer technical or administrative questions regarding the project application.
(b) Authorization, by certified resolution or other means acceptable to the department, from the governing body of the municipality for submission of the application. The required number of certified copies of the authorization will be determined by the department. The authorization must:
(1) set forth the authority of the municipality to make an application for State assistance under this Subpart; and
(2) name an individual, by official title, who is authorized to sign the application and any subsequent contracts between the state and the municipality for State assistance under this Part.
(c) A copy of the landfill gas management system report. This report must include:
(1) landfill gas investigatory information and analysis which supports the landfill gas management system project, including an economic feasibility study which demonstrates a positive return on the investment;
(2) a gas management system design report, including detailed plans of the active landfill gas collection and treatment system. These plans must adequately delineate, in plan view and in cross-sectional views, the location and grades of all landfill gas collection lines and horizontal gas collector systems, locating all critical elevations of the collection pipe inverts, clean-outs, condensate traps/knockouts, and valves. These plans must include the layout of the facility’s structure including locations of equipment such as gas handling and treatment systems, flares, internal combustion engines, turbines and air pollution control devices associated with management of the landfill gas from initial collection through conversion of landfill gas into electricity or a marketable product such as pipeline quality gas. These plans must also include: temperature and pressure indicators; sampling port locations; and extraction well locations, depths of placement, and associated construction drawings; and
(3) if the applicant does not propose to convert the collected landfill gas to energy, the applicant must include a justification explaining why it is not feasible.
(d) A landfill gas management system work plan outlining the tasks to be completed, the tasks already completed, a timetable for the proposed or actual completion of each task and the estimated or actual cost for each task, including the actual or estimated project cost.
(e) A statement that the construction, operation, monitoring and maintenance of the landfill gas management system will be implemented in accordance with the new source performance standards or emission guidelines of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) landfill gas rule, Part 208 of this Title, if applicable, and Part 363 of this Title to the extent the requirements apply to the landfill site.
(f) A project budget consisting of:
(1) an itemized list of all estimated eligible project costs necessary for completion of the project; and
(2) a description of any State, Federal, or other financial assistance for this project, received directly or indirectly or pending for this project or of any rebates or refunds or cost recovery associated with the project.
(g) Certification that all services for this project are solicited and procured in accordance with the GML and other applicable laws, signed by a duly authorized representative of the municipality consistent with this Part.
(h) Appropriate Minority/Women's Business Enterprise and Equal Employment Opportunity (M/WBE-EEO) documentation as required by State law.
6 CRR-NY 369-7.3
Current through March 15, 2021
|End of Document|