22 CRR-NY 205.66NY-CRR
22 CRR-NY 205.66
22 CRR-NY 205.66
205.66 Terms and conditions of order in accordance with section 755 or 757 of the Family Court Act (PINS).
(a) An order suspending judgment entered pursuant to section 755 of the Family Court Act shall be reasonably related to the adjudicated acts or omissions of the respondent and shall contain at least one of the following terms and conditions directing the respondent to:
(1) attend school regularly and obey all rules and regulations of the school;
(2) obey all reasonable commands of the parent or other person legally responsible for the respondent's care;
(3) avoid injurious or vicious activities;
(4) abstain from associating with named individuals;
(5) abstain from visiting designated places;
(6) abstain from the use of alcoholic beverages, hallucinogenic drugs, habit-forming drugs not lawfully prescribed for the respondent's use, or any other harmful or dangerous substance;
(7) cooperate with a mental health or other appropriate community facility to which the respondent is referred;
(8) make restitution or perform services for the public good;
(9) restore property taken from the petitioner, complainant or victim, or replace property taken from the petitioner, complainant or victim, the cost of said replacement not to exceed $1,000;
(10) repair any damage to, or defacement of, the property of the petitioner, complainant or victim, the cost of said repair not to exceed $1,000;
(11) abstain from disruptive behavior in the home and in the community;
(12) cooperate in accepting medical or psychiatric diagnosis and treatment, alcoholism or drug abuse treatment or counseling services, and permit an agency delivering that service to furnish the court with information concerning the diagnosis, treatment or counseling;
(13) attend and complete an alcohol awareness program established pursuant to section 19.25 of the Mental Hygiene Law;
(14) in the case in which respondent has been adjudicated for acts of willful, malicious, or unlawful damage to real or personal property maintained as a cemetery plot, grave, burial place of other place of internment of human remains, provide restitution by performing services for the maintenance and repair of such property; or
(15) comply with such other reasonable terms and conditions as the court shall determine to be necessary or appropriate to ameliorate the conduct which gave rise to the petition.
(b) An order placing the respondent on probation in accordance with section 757 of the Family Court Act shall contain at least one of the following terms and conditions, in addition to any of the terms and conditions set forth in subdivision (a) of this section, directing the respondent to:
(1) meet with the assigned probation officer when directed to do so by that officer;
(2) permit the assigned probation officer to visit the respondent at home or at school;
(3) permit the assigned probation officer to obtain information from any person or agency from whom the respondent is receiving or was directed to receive diagnosis, treatment or counseling;
(4) permit the assigned probation officer to obtain information from the respondent's school;
(5) cooperate with the assigned probation officer in seeking to obtain and in accepting employment and employment counseling services;
(6) submit records and reports of earnings to the assigned probation officer when requested to do so by that officer;
(7) obtain permission from the assigned probation officer for any absence from the county or residence in excess of two weeks; or
(8) attend and complete an alcohol awareness program established pursuant to section 19.25 of the Mental Hygiene Law;
(9) do or refrain from doing any other specified act of omission or commission that, in the opinion of the court, is necessary and appropriate to implement or facilitate the order placing the respondent on probation.
(c) An order entered pursuant to section 754 of the Family Court Act may set a time or times at which the probation service shall report to the court, orally or in writing, concerning compliance with the terms and conditions of said order.
(d) A copy of the order setting forth the terms and conditions imposed and the duration thereof shall be furnished to the respondent and to the parent or other person legally responsible for the respondent.
22 CRR-NY 205.66
Current through June 30, 2021
|End of Document