6 CRR-NY 326.15NY-CRR
6 CRR-NY 326.15
6 CRR-NY 326.15
326.15 Application requirements for all pesticide product registrations.
(a) A separate application must be submitted for each of the following types of registrations. All products within each type may be submitted together in one application.
(1) registration of pesticide products with an active ingredient not previously registered by the department;
(2) initial registration or amended registration involving a major change in labeling for a previously registered active ingredient;
(3) initial registration of pesticide products containing active ingredients currently registered by the department and not involving a major change in labeling;
(4) amendment to an existing registration requiring a new registration application for New York State, i.e., product name change, EPA registration number change, or change in ownership of the pesticide product;
(5) renewals of registration;
(6) special local need registrations; and
(7) products labeled under an experimental use permit issued by an agency of the United States Government.
(b) Application packages must be clearly identified as to the registration type listed in subdivision (a) of this section.
(c) The applicant must submit, in intact physical condition and in the format prescribed by the commissioner, the following information, forms and fees with all types of registration applications:
(1) a completed pesticide registration application form listing the names and EPA registration numbers of each pesticide product proposed for registration;
(2) a completed department product data sheet for each pesticide product to be registered;
(3) one copy of the most current EPA approved labeling for each pesticide product to be registered. EPA approved labeling consists of an EPA stamped “accepted” label including any comment letter from EPA, letter of amendment via notification, or EPA policy notice. If the product proposed to be registered is a supplemental distributor product, the applicant must submit, or have submitted on their behalf, the EPA approved labeling for the basic product upon which the supplemental distributor label is based;
(4) three copies of the final printed labeling for each pesticide product to be registered. Accurate facsimiles are acceptable where it is impractical to submit an actual label. A reduced size copy or facsimile must be submitted if any label exceeds 11 by 17 inches. If use directions vary on different container sizes, the applicant must submit labels for each size;
(5) a copy of the final label text on electronic media (such as computer disk), if requested by the commissioner;
(6) a copy of the current EPA confidential statement of formula on the appropriate Federal form for each pesticide product;
(7) a copy of the U.S. EPA Notice of Pesticide Registration; and
(8) the registration application fee as required by law, except that a registration application fee is not required for minor registration amendments as defined in section 326.1(p) of this Part.
6 CRR-NY 326.15
Current through December 31, 2020
|End of Document|