Part 196 Operation of Motorized Vehicles, Vessels, Aircraft and Motorized Equipment in the Forest Preserve
- 6 CRR-NY II 196 Notes
- s 196.1 Operation of motorized vehicles in the forest preserve.
- s 196.2 Use of snowmobiles on State lands within the forest preserve.
- s 196.3 Operation of motor vehicles on the Limekiln Lake-Cedar River Road.
- s 196.4 Operation of mechanically propelled vessels and aircraft in the forest preserve.
- s 196.5 Operation of mechanically propelled vessels on certain bodies of water.
- s 196.6 Operation of mechanically propelled vessel on the Oswegatchie River.
- s 196.7 Operation of bicycles in the Adirondack forest preserve.
- s 196.8 Operation of motorized equipment in wilderness, primitive, primitive bicycle corridor and canoe areas within the Adirondack and Catskill Parks.