14 CA ADC Appendix HBARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 6. Resources Agency
Chapter 3. Guidelines for Implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act
Article 20. Definitions
14 CCR Appendix H
Environmental Information Form
(To be completed by applicant)
Date Filed ____________________
1. Name and address of developer or project sponsor: __________ __________
2. Address of project: __________ Assessor's Block and Lot Number __________
3. Name, address, and telephone number of person to be contacted concerning this project: __________ __________
4. Indicate number of the permit application for the project to which this form pertains: __________ __________
5. List and describe any other related permits and other public approvals required for this project, including those required by city, regional, state and federal agencies: __________ __________
6. Existing zoning district: __________
7. Proposed use of site (Project for which this form is filed): __________
8. Site size.
9. Square footage.
10. Number of floors of construction.
11. Amount of off-street parking provided.
12. Attach plans.
13. Propose scheduling.
14. Associated projects.
15. Anticipated incremental development.
16. If residential, include the number of units, schedule of unit sizes, range of sale prices or rents, and type of household size expected.
17. If commercial, indicate the type, whether neighborhood, city or regionally oriented, square footage of sales area, and loading facilities.
18. If industrial, indicate type, estimated employment per shift, and loading facilities.
19. If institutional, indicate the major function, estimated employment per shift, estimated occupancy, loading facilities, and community benefits to be derived from the project.
20. If the project involves a variance, conditional use or rezoning application, state this and indicate clearly why the application is required.
Are the following items applicable to the project or its effects? Discuss below all items checked yes (attach additional sheets as necessary).
___ ___ 21. Change in existing features of any bays, tidelands, beaches, lakes or hills, or substantial alteration of ground contours.
___ ___ 22. Change in scenic views or vistas from existing residential areas or public lands or roads.
___ ___ 23. Change in pattern, scale or character of general area of project.
___ ___ 24. Significant amounts of solid waste or litter.
___ ___ 25. Change in dust, ash, smoke, fumes or odors in vicinity.
___ ___ 26. Change in ocean, bay, lake, stream or ground water quality or quantity, or alteration of existing drainage patterns.
___ ___ 27. Substantial change in existing noise or vibration levels in the vicinity.
___ ___ 28. Site on filled land or on slope of 10 percent or more.
___ ___ 29. Use of disposal of potentially hazardous materials, such as toxic substances, flammables or explosives.
___ ___ 30. Substantial change in demand for municipal services (police, fire, water, sewage, etc.).
___ ___ 31. Substantially increase fossil fuel consumption (electricity, oil, natural gas, etc.).
___ ___ 32. Relationship to a larger project or series of projects.
33. Describe the project site as it exists before the project, including information on topography, soil stability, plants and animals, and any cultural, historical or scenic aspects. Describe any existing structures on the site, and the use of the structures. Attach photographs of the site. Snapshots or polaroid photos will be accepted.
34. Describe the surrounding properties, including information on plants and animals and any cultural, historical or scenic aspects. Indicate the type of land use (residential, commercial, etc.), intensity of land use (one-family, apartment houses, shops, department stores, etc.), and scale of development (height, frontage, set-back, rear yard, etc.). Attach photographs of the vicinity. Snapshots or polaroid photos will be accepted.
CERTIFICATION: I hereby certify that the statements furnished above and in the attached exhibits present the data and information required for this initial evaluation to the best of my ability, and that the facts, statements, and information presented are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date _____________________ ______________________________
Note: This is only a suggested form. Public agencies are free to devise their own format for initial studies.)
Note: Authority cited: Sections 21083 and 21087, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 21000-21176, Public Resources Code.
1. New Appendix H filed 10-8-76; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 76, No. 40). NOTE: Order designates that compliance with this appendix is authorized but not mandatory before 1-1-77.
2. Amendment filed 2-2-78; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 78, No. 5).
This database is current through 1/7/22 Register 2022, No. 1
14 CCR Appendix H, 14 CA ADC Appendix H
|End of Document|