§ 25607.29. Designated Smoking Area Exposure Warnings (Environmental Exposures) - Content. [Ope...
27 CA ADC § 25607.29BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 27. Environmental Protection
Division 4. Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
Chapter 1. Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986
Article 6. Clear and Reasonable Warnings [Operative August 30, 2018. For Current Law, See Sections Under Article 6, Operative Until August 30, 2018.]
Subarticle 2. Safe Harbor Methods and Content
27 CCR § 25607.29
§ 25607.29. Designated Smoking Area Exposure Warnings (Environmental Exposures) - Content. [Operative August 30, 2018]
(a) A warning for environmental exposures from a designated smoking area meets the requirements of this subarticle if it is provided using the method described in Section 25607.28 and includes all the following elements:
(1) The symbol described in Section 25603(a)(1).
(2) The word “WARNING:” in all capital letters and bold print.
(3) The words, “Breathing the air in this smoking area can expose you to chemicals including tobacco smoke and nicotine, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not stay in this area longer than necessary. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/smoking-areas.”
Note: Authority cited: Section 25249.12, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25249.6 and 25249.11, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 8-30-2016; operative 8-30-2018 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(2) (Register 2016, No. 36).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a)(2) filed 1-9-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 2).
This database is current through 7/6/18 Register 2018, No. 27
27 CCR § 25607.29, 27 CA ADC § 25607.29
|End of Document||© 2018 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|