Home Table of Contents

§ 2691.22. Partnership, Corporation or Unincorporated Association


Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 10. Investment
Chapter 5. Insurance Commissioner
Subchapter 7. Insurance Adjusters
Article 10. Fees
10 CCR § 2691.22
§ 2691.22. Partnership, Corporation or Unincorporated Association
Before a partnership, corporation or unincorporated association license may be granted, each partner of a partnership, each officer of a corporation, and each member of an unincorporated association, shall file a separate application for such license on the form prescribed by the Commissioner. However, only one officer or partner or manager is required to meet the qualification requirements of Insurance Code Section 14025 in order to qualify for a partnership or corporation license. A separate application fee is required for every partner, officer, or member who is a person named to operate or manage the business of the licensee under the requirements of Insurance Code Sections 14025 and 14029.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 14013 (b) and 14025 (d), Insurance Code. Reference: Sections 14029, 14035 and 14097, Insurance Code.
This database is current through 6/24/22 Register 2022, No. 25
10 CCR § 2691.22, 10 CA ADC § 2691.22
End of Document