§ 2525. Definitions.
16 CA ADC § 2525Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
16 CCR § 2525
§ 2525. Definitions.
As used in this Article, unless the context otherwise requires:
(a) “Affiliated with an approved school or program” as used in Code section 2881.2(b)(2)(B)(i) means any school or program that has a formal collaborative agreement with an approved school or program, as defined in section 2881 of the Code, that controls its academic policies and curriculum, and where the school or program agrees to utilize the policies and curriculum of the approved school or program.
(2) Catastrophic illness, contagious disease, or major traumatic injury to any individual applicant, or officer, manager, or director of any applicant or their immediate family member (spouse, child, or parent). Documentation, such as an original letter on letterhead from the physician, which includes the date(s), nature of the illness, and the physician's signature, must be submitted.
(g) “Letter of Intent” as used in Code section 2881.2(a)(1)(A) means the document describing the school's or educational program's preliminary plan to submit an initial application for Board approval of a vocational nursing program in compliance with the requirements of this Article and Article 4 (commencing with section 2880) of Chapter 6.5 of Division 2 of the Code.
(h) “Reasonable costs for providing oversight and review” shall include the Board's total staff time in dollar value costs allocated to each task performed in the approval process and in providing oversight and review of an institution, including actual costs to the Board for salaries, wages, and other staff benefits paid as part of the application review and to assess continuing compliance with this Article, and any travel expenses incurred by staff and paid by the Board in conducting site visits, inspections, or reviews of an institution.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 2854 and 2881.2, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 2881.2, Business and Professions Code.
1. Renumbering from Section 2550 filed 9-2-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 36).
2. Editorial correction relocating article 5 heading from section 2524 to section 2525 (Register 2006, No. 15).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending section heading and section filed 7-23-2013 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2013, No. 30).
4. Amendment of section heading, repealer and new section and new Note filed 6-27-2022 as an emergency; operative 6-27-2022 (Register 2022, No. 26). Pursuant to Business and Professions Code section 2881.2, this action is a deemed emergency and shall remain in effect for a period of one year. A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-27-2023 or the emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
This database is current through 3/10/23 Register 2023, No. 10.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 16, § 2525, 16 CA ADC § 2525
|End of Document|