§ 17980. Requirements for Suppliers of Recycled Plastic Postconsumer Material (RPPCM) for Use i...
14 CA ADC § 17980BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 4. Resource Conservation Programs
Article 5. Recycled Content Trash Bag Program
14 CCR § 17980
§ 17980. Requirements for Suppliers of Recycled Plastic Postconsumer Material (RPPCM) for Use in Regulated Trash Bags.
(a) I am a supplier of RPPCM who has sold material to a manufacturer of regulated trash bags who is required to comply with these regulations. What must I do to comply with these regulations?
To comply with these regulations you must:
Provide each regulated trash bag manufacturer with a statement identifying:
(1) the quantity and proximate prior usage of RPPCM sold for use in the regulated trash bags sold to the manufacturer,
(2) the actual postconsumer material (APCM) content of RPPCM sold for use in the regulated trash bags sold to the manufacturer, and
(3) any other information required of the manufacturer by the Board for the purposes of inclusion in the annual certification to the Board.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502 and 42297, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 42292 and 42293, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-9-94; operative 3-9-94 (Register 94, No. 10).
2. Amendment of section heading, subsection (a) and Note, repealer of subsections (a)(1)-(4), and new subsections (a)(1)-(3) filed 3-24-95; operative 3-24-95 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 95, No. 12).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending section heading and section filed 3-11-99 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 99, No. 11).
This database is current through 11/19/21 Register 2021, No. 47
14 CCR § 17980, 14 CA ADC § 17980
|End of Document|