§ 7001. General Provisions.
15 CA ADC § 7001Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
15 CCR § 7001
§ 7001. General Provisions.
The Political Reform Act (Government Code Sections 81000, et seq.) requires each state and local government agencies to adopt and promulgate conflict-of-interest codes. The Fair Political Practices Commission has adopted a regulation (2 Cal. Code of Regs. Sec. 18730) that contains the terms of a standard conflict-of-interest, which can be incorporated by reference in an agency's code. After public notice and hearing, the standard code may be amended by the Fair Political Practices Commission to conform to amendments in the Political Reform Act. Therefore, the terms of 2 California Code of Regulations Section 18730 and any amendments to it duly adopted by the Fair Political Practices Commission are hereby incorporated by reference. This regulation and the attached Appendices, designating positions and establishing disclosure categories, shall constitute the conflict-of-interest code of California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (“Department,” which also includes California Prison Health Care Services).
Individuals holding designated positions shall file their statements of economic interests with the Department, which will make the statements available for public inspection and reproduction. (Gov. Code Sec. 81008.) Upon receipt of the statements for the Secretary, all board and commission members, designees (alternates) and ex-officio members, and the Receiver's Office, the Department shall make and retain copies and forward the originals to the Fair Political Practices Commission. All other statements will be retained by the Department.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 12838.5, 87300 and 87302, Government Code; and Section 5058, Penal Code. Reference: Sections 87300, 87302 and 87306, Government Code; and Section 5054, Penal Code.
1. New division 7 (chapter 1, section 7001 and Appendix) filed 4-15-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 1-12-81 (Register 81, No. 16).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 8-23-91 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations. Submitted to OAL for printing only (Register 91, No. 51).
3. Amendment of chapter 1 heading, section and appendix filed 11-30-95; operative 12-30-95. Submitted to OAL for printing only. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 10-4-95 (Register 95, No. 48).
4. Amendment of appendix filed 7-14-2000; operative 8-13-2000. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 2-1-2000 (Register 2000, No. 28).
5. Amendment of chapter heading and section and redesignation and amendment of appendix as appendices A (designated positions) and B (disclosure categories) filed 7-12-2006; operative 8-11-2006. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 5-24-2006 (Register 2006, No. 28).
6. Amendment of general provisions and Appendix A, new Appendix B and redesignation and amendment of former Appendix B as Appendix C filed 2-24-2010; operative 3-26-2010. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-23-2009 (Register 2010, No. 9).
7. Amendment of division heading filed 9-25-2013; operative 10-25-2013 pursuant to Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, section 18750(l). Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 8-29-2013 and submitted to OAL for filing and printing only pursuant to Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, section 18750(k) (Register 2013, No. 39).
This database is current through 9/15/23 Register 2023, No. 37.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 15, § 7001, 15 CA ADC § 7001
|End of Document|