§ 411. Definitions.
11 CA ADC § 411BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 11. Law
Division 1. Attorney General
Chapter 4.6. Nonprofit Raffle Program Regulations Chapter 9 of Part 1, Title 9, Penal Code (Section 320.5, Penal Code)
Article 1. Title, Scope, and Definitions
11 CCR § 411
§ 411. Definitions.
The following definitions shall be applicable when used in these regulations:
(a) “Administrative information” means any information maintained by the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) that is reasonably necessary for DOJ to perform the duties required by Penal Code section 320.5. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the date a registration application or report is received, the date the registration takes effect, and the expiration date of the registration.
(b) “Attorney General” means the California Attorney General or any employee of the Attorney General acting under the authority of the Attorney General.
(c) “Department of Justice” means the California Department of Justice (“DOJ”) or any employee of DOJ acting under the authority of DOJ.
(d) “Eligible organization” means a private nonprofit organization as defined in Penal Code section 320.5(c) and excludes those entities specified in Penal Code section 320.5(h).
(e) “Fee” means the fee established by DOJ as authorized by Penal Code section 320.5(h).
(f) “Nonprofit Raffle Program” means all information, documents and other material filed with or maintained by DOJ, including registration applications and electronic databases, reports and any processes, procedures or other means of effectuating the requirements of Penal Code section 320.5.
(g) “Raffle” is defined in Penal Code section 320.5(b).
(h) “Registrant” means an eligible organization which has filed an application to be registered in the Nonprofit Raffle Program.
(i) “Registration application” or “registration form” means Application for Registration/Nonprofit Raffle Program (“Form CT-NRP-1” Rev. 02/2021), hereby incorporated by reference.
(j) “Report” means the completed Nonprofit Raffle Report (“Form CT-NRP-2” Rev. 09/2017) (hereby incorporated by reference) that has been signed by a responsible fiduciary of the registrant declaring that the information therein is true and complete.
(k) “Responsible Fiduciary” and “Fiduciary” mean an authorized Officer or Director of the eligible organization.
Note: Authority cited: Section 320.5(h), Penal Code. Reference: Section 320.5, Penal Code.
1. New section filed 6-1-2001 as an emergency; operative 7-1-2001 (Register 2001, No. 22). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-29-2001 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New section refiled 10-29-2001 as an emergency; operative 10-29-2001 (Register 2001, No. 44). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 2-26-2002 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New section refiled 2-25-2002 as an emergency; operative 2-27-2002 (Register 2002, No. 9). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-27-2002 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 2-25-2002 order, including repealer and new section, transmitted to OAL 5-22-2002 and filed 7-2-2002 (Register 2002, No. 27).
5. Amendment filed 9-18-2012; operative 10-18-2012 (Register 2012, No. 38).
6. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (i) and (j) and incorporated by reference forms CT-NRP-1 and CT-NRP-2 filed 11-27-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 48).
7. Amendment of subsections (i)-(j) filed 11-8-2019; operative 2-1-2020 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(2) (Register 2019, No. 45).
8. Amendment of subsection (i) filed 11-23-2021; operative 1-1-2022 (Register 2021, No. 48). Filing deadline specified in Government Code section 11349.3(a) extended 60 calendar days pursuant to Executive Order N-40-20 and an additional 60 calendar days pursuant to Executive Order N-71-20.
This database is current through 6/24/22 Register 2022, No. 25
11 CCR § 411, 11 CA ADC § 411
|End of Document|