§ 1663. Disciplinary Guidelines.
16 CA ADC § 1663BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 16. Professional and Vocational Regulations
Division 16. Osteopathic Medical Board of California
Article 12.7. Disciplinary Guidelines (Refs & Annos)
16 CCR § 1663
§ 1663. Disciplinary Guidelines.
In reaching a decision on a disciplinary action under the Administrative Procedure Act (Government Code Section 11400 et seq.), the Osteopathic Medical Board of California shall consider the disciplinary guidelines entitled “Osteopathic Medical Board of California Disciplinary Guidelines of 1996” which are hereby incorporated by reference. Deviation from these guidelines and orders, including the standard terms of probation, is appropriate where the Osteopathic Medical Board of California in its sole discretion determines that the facts of the particular case warrant such a deviation -for example: the presence of mitigating factors; the age of the case; evidentiary problems.
Note: It having been found pursuant to Government Code Section 11344, that the printing of the regulations constituting the Conflict of Interest Code is impractical and these regulations being of limited and particular application are not published in full in the California Code of Regulations. The regulations are available to the public for review or purchase at cost at the following locations:
Osteopathic Medical board of California 2720 gateway oaks drive, suite 350 Sacramento, CA 95833
Fair Political Practices Commission 428 j street, suite 800 Sacramento, CA 95814
Secretary of State State Archives 1230 j Street Sacramento, CA 95814
The Conflict of Interest Code is designated as Article 18 of Division 16 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations, and consists of sections numbered and titled as follows:
Article 18. Conflict of Interest Code - Osteopathic Medical Board of California
Section 1697. General Provisions Appendix
Note: Authority cited: Osteopathic Act (Initiative Measure, Stats. 1923, p.xciii), Section 1 and 3600-1, Business and Professions Code; and Section 11400.21, Government Code. Reference: Sections 11400.21 and 11425.50(e), Government Code.
1. New article 12.7 (section 1663) and section filed 6-4-97; operative 6-4-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 97, No. 23).
Note: Authority cited: Sections 87300 and 87304, Government Code. Reference: Section 87300, et. seq., Government Code.
1. Repealer of chapter 16 (sections 1600-1697, not consecutive) and new chapter 16 (sections 1600-1697, not consecutive and Appendix -Forms) filed 12-10-87; operative 1-9-88 (Register 87, No. 52). For prior history, see Registers 81, No. 50; 81, No. 36; 81, No. 9; 80, No. 40; 78, No. 15; 77, No. 21; and 63, No. 25.
2. Amendment of article heading, section and Conflict of Interest Code -Appendix filed 9-22-93; operative 10-22-93 (Register 93, No. 39).
3. Editorial correction of History 1 and 2 and deleting former History 3 (Register 95, No. 13).
4. Amendment providing new address for the Osteopathic Medical Board filed 6-4-97; operative 6-4-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 97, No. 23).
This database is current through 1/14/22 Register 2022, No. 2
16 CCR § 1663, 16 CA ADC § 1663
|End of Document|