(a) The trainee shall maintain a written weekly log of all hours of SPE earned toward licensure. The log shall contain a weekly accounting of the following information and shall be made available to the Board upon request:
(1) The specific work setting in which the SPE took place.
(2) The specific dates for which the log is being completed.
(3) The number of hours worked during the week.
(4) The number of hours of supervision received during the week.
(5) An indication of whether the supervision was direct, individual, face-to-face, group, or other (specifically listing each activity).
(6) An indication of whether the SPE performed that week was satisfactory.
(b) This log must also contain the following information:
(1) The trainee's legibly printed name, signature and date signed.
(2) The primary supervisor's legibly printed name, signature, license type and number, and date signed.
(3) Any delegated supervisors' legibly printed name, license type and number, and date signed.
(4) A description of the psychological duties performed during the period of supervised professional experience.
(5) A statement signed by the primary supervisor attesting to the accuracy of the information.
(c) When SPE is accrued as part of a formal internship, the internship training director shall be authorized to provide all information required in section 1387.5(b).
Note: Authority cited: Section 2930, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 2914, Business and Professions Code.
1. New section filed 7-6-2000; operative 8-5-2000 (Register 2000, No. 27). For prior history, see Register 83, No. 25.
2. Editorial correction deleting former section 1387.5 “Pre-Doctoral Experience” which expired by its own term effective 12-31-2000 (Register 2003, No. 1).
3. Repealer of first paragraph and amendment of subsections (a) and (b)(1) filed 12-16-2004; operative 1-1-2005 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 51).
4. New subsection (a)(6) filed 7-28-2005; operative 8-27-2005 (Register 2005, No. 30).
5. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a) filed 12-5-2018 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2018, No. 49).
This database is current through 11/25/22 Register 2022, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 16, § 1387.5, 16 CA ADC § 1387.5