(a) Board records that are not specific to a particular tax or fee program include:
(1) Annual Report of the Board of Equalization.
(2) Board Meeting Records. The following Board meeting records may be requested directly from the Board Proceedings Division, MIC: 81:
(A) Board Meeting Agendas.
(B) Minutes of Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings.
(C) Transcripts of Board Meetings.
(3) Issue Papers. The Board staff prepares issue papers addressing topics on which the Board will be making decisions. Issue papers may be requested by title or issue paper number. A subject index of issue papers is not maintained.
(4) Legislative Analyses. The Board's Legislative Division tracks bills that may have an impact on the Board. A copy of a bill analysis may be requested by providing the bill number and year.
(b) A request to inspect or obtain a copy of any public record that is not included in this article may be made in writing to either the Executive Director MIC: 73 or the Disclosure Officer MIC: 54.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 6253.4 and 15652, Government Code. Reference: Sections 6250, 6252, 6253, 6254, 6254.20, 6254.25, 6254.9 and 6255, Government Code.
1. New section filed 11-15-2000; operative 12-15-2000 (Register 2000, No. 46).
This database is current through 11/24/23 Register 2023, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 18, § 8016, 18 CA ADC § 8016