§ 2811.3. Fund Application Requirements; Reimbursement Requests for Third Party Compensation Co...
23 CA ADC § 2811.3BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 18. Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund Regulations
Article 4. the Fund
23 CCR § 2811.3
§ 2811.3. Fund Application Requirements; Reimbursement Requests for Third Party Compensation Costs.
A Fund application for reimbursement of third party compensation costs shall contain the following:
(a) the information described in section 2811.2, subdivisions (a) through (h) and, if applicable, subdivisions (l) and (m);
(b) a certification that the claimant meets all applicable eligibility requirements set forth in section 2811 of this chapter;
(c) a certified or verified copy of the judgment, court-approved settlement, or arbitration award pursuant to which the claimant seeks reimbursement;
(d) an agreement by the claimant that the Board may conduct an audit of any claim honored by the Board and that the claimant will reimburse the Board for any disallowance of costs occasioned by such an audit. The claimant must also agree to retain all records pertaining to the claim for a period of at least three years after final payment on the claim, and to provide the records to the Board upon request. The three-year period shall be extended until the completion of any audit in progress.
(e) any other information or supporting documentation reasonably required by the Division to determine the eligibility, reimbursable amount due, and appropriate priority class of the claim.
Note: Authority cited: Section 25299.77, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25299.13, 25299.37(a), (b) and (e), 25299.52(a)-(b), 25299.54(a)-(d), 25299.55, 25299.57(a), (b), (d) and (f), 25299.58 and 25299.59(c), Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 12-2-91 as an emergency; operative 12-2-91. Text remains in effect uninterrupted pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 25299.77 (Register 92, No. 9).
2. Editorial correction of printing errors in History 1. (Register 92, No. 43).
3. Amendment of section heading filed 8-8-96; operative 8-8-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 96, No. 32).
4. Amendment of section and Note filed 10-27-2000; operative 11-26-2000 (Register 2000, No. 43).
5. Amendment of section heading, first paragraph, subsection (a) and Note filed 7-6-2004; operative 8-5-2004 (Register 2004, No. 28).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 2811.3, 23 CA ADC § 2811.3
|End of Document|