§ 3702.4. Reinstatement.
23 CA ADC § 3702.4BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 26. Wastewater Treatment Plant Classification, Operator Certification, and Contract Operator Registration
Article 8. Certification of Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators
23 CCR § 3702.4
§ 3702.4. Reinstatement.
(a) An expired operator certificate may be reinstated within one year following expiration if the applicant applies for reinstatement as prescribed in this section.
(b) Experience acquired under the expired certificate shall be credited to the reinstated certificate.
(c) An application for reinstatement shall include:
(1) all the information prescribed in section 3702.2;
(2) a signed statement regarding whether a certifying body or court, for any act associated with performing duties at a facility that treats wastewater in a state other than California, in a territory, or on land under the jurisdiction of an Indian tribe, provided the duties are comparable to the duties of an operator or contract operator at a wastewater treatment plant, has ever: taken final action to revoke or suspend the applicant's certification or registration; taken final action to discipline or impose administrative civil liability on the applicant or conducted an investigation regarding the applicant; or imposed civil or criminal liability upon the applicant; and
(3) the renewal and reinstatement fees prescribed in article 10.
(d) The Office of Operator Certification may refuse to reinstate a certificate if it determines that the applicant has:
(1) operated a wastewater treatment plant with an expired operator certificate;
(2) operated a wastewater treatment plant at a grade level for which the applicant was not certified; or
(3) committed any other act in violation of this chapter.
(e) The expiration date of a reinstated certificate shall be three years from the date of reinstatement of the certificate.
(f) A certificate that has been expired for more than one year shall not be reinstated. Upon passing another examination at the appropriate grade level, an applicant whose certificate has been expired for more than one year may apply for a new certificate in accordance with section 3702.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 1058, 13627 and 13628, Water Code. Reference: Sections 13627 and 13628, Water Code.
1. New section filed 6-24-92; operative 6-24-92 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d) (Register 92, No. 26).
2. Repealer and new section filed 1-28-2013; operative 4-1-2013 (Register 2013, No. 5).
3. Amendment of subsection (e) filed 11-16-2017 as an emergency; operative 11-16-2017. Water Code section 13628 provides that the regulation shall be deemed an emergency and shall remain in effect until revised by the State Water Resources Control Board (Register 2017, No. 46).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 3702.4, 23 CA ADC § 3702.4
|End of Document|