§ 18104.1. Filing Requirements.
14 CA ADC § 18104.1BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 5. Enforcement of Solid Waste Standards and Administration of Solid Waste Facility Permits; Loan Guarantees
Article 3.0. Regulatory Tier Requirements
14 CCR § 18104.1
§ 18104.1. Filing Requirements.
Any operator proposing to operate a solid waste facility pursuant to a registration permit shall file an application using form CIWMB 83 “Registration Permit Application” (rev. 12/96), which is incorporated herein by reference, with the enforcement agency. The application shall be accompanied by the fee specified by the enforcement agency pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 44006(c). (See Appendix A.) This application shall contain the following information:
(a) The name and address of the enforcement agency, and the section in Chapters 3, 3.1, or 3.2 of Division 7 of this Title authorizing eligibility for this tier.
(b) General description of the facility including, but not limited to name, location, site map, and location map.
(c) Facility information, including, but not limited to, volume and type of waste/material; handled, peak and annual loading, hours of operation, traffic, facility size, site capacity, and operating area.
(d) Operator information, including identification of the land owner, his/her address and telephone number; identification of the facility operator, his/her address and telephone number; and the address(es) at which process may be served upon the operator and owner.
(e) Conformance finding information as follows:
(1) Until a countywide or regional agency integrated waste management plan has been approved by the Department, the application shall include statements that: the facility is identified and described in or conforms with the County Solid Waste Management Plan, or otherwise complies with Public Resources Code Section 50000; and that the facility is consistent with the city or county General Plan.
(2) After a countywide or regional agency integrated waste management plan has been approved by the Department, the application shall include a statement that: the facility is identified in either the countywide siting element, the nondisposal facility element, or in the Source Reduction and Recycling Element for the jurisdiction to be identified in any of these elements pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 50001.
(f) The owner and operator shall each certify under penalty of perjury that the information which they have provided is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and belief.
(g) Evidence that the application form was provided to the director of the local agency that oversees local use planning for the jurisdiction in which the site is located.
(h) List of all public hearings and other meetings open to the public that have been held or copies of notices distributed that are applicable to the proposed solid waste facilities permit action.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502, 43020 and 43021, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 43020, 43021, 43000-45802 and 50000-50002, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-1-95; operative when the minimum standards to be set forth in Chapters 3.0 or 3.1 of Division 7 of this Title are filed with the Secretary of State and become effective and operative (Register 95, No. 9).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending first paragraph filed 4-2-96 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 96, No. 14).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending first paragraph and subsections (e)(1) and (f) filed 2-6-97 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 97, No. 6).
4. Amendment of first paragraph and subsections (e)(1)-(2) and new subsections (g) and (h) filed 3-14-2007; operative 4-13-2007 (Register 2007, No. 11).
5. Amendment of subsections (a) and (e)(1)-(2) filed 11-10-2015; operative 1-1-2016 (Register 2015, No. 46).
This database is current through 6/10/22 Register 2022, No. 23
14 CCR § 18104.1, 14 CA ADC § 18104.1
|End of Document|