§ 54327.2. Regional Center Risk Management, Assessment and Planning Committee and Risk Manageme...
17 CA ADC § 54327.2Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
17 CCR § 54327.2
§ 54327.2. Regional Center Risk Management, Assessment and Planning Committee and Risk Management and Mitigation Plans.
(2) The provision of training and technical assistance to regional center staff, vendors and long-term health care facility staff and others on the legal obligations of abuse reporting, special incident reporting, risk assessment, developing and implementing an incident prevention plan and proactive accident/safety planning through the individualized program planning process;
Note: Authority cited: Section 11152, Government Code. Reference: Sections 4434, 4500, 4501, 4502, 4629, 4648, 4648.1 and 4742, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New section filed 6-27-2001 as an emergency; operative 7-1-2001 (Register 2001, No. 26). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-29-2001 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. Repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(g) (Register 2001, No. 43).
3. New section filed 10-25-2001 as an emergency; operative 10-31-2001 (Register 2001, No. 43). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 2-28-2002 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 10-25-2001 order, including amendment of subsection (b)(2), transmitted to OAL 2-28-2002 and filed 4-10-2002 (Register 2002, No. 15).
This database is current through 1/13/23 Register 2023, No. 2.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 17, § 54327.2, 17 CA ADC § 54327.2
|End of Document|