§ 5351. Reports.
15 CA ADC § 5351BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 15. Crime Prevention and Corrections
Division 5. Narcotic Addict Evaluation Authority
Chapter 3. Outpatient Supervision
Article 4. Violations and Reports
15 CCR § 5351
§ 5351. Reports.
(a) Behavior Which Must Be Reported. The Parole and Community Services Division shall report to the Board any outpatient who is reasonably believed to have engaged in the following kinds of behavior:
(1) Possession, access, or use of narcotics, marijuana, or dangerous drugs in violation of the law.
(2) All physical acts of violence and verbal threats of violence.
(3) Possession, use, sales or control of any deadly weapon, ammunition, explosives, or firearm.
(4) Involvement in any fraudulent scheme.
(5) Any violation of a special condition of release or parole.
(6) Any superior or municipal court conviction, regardless of the sentence imposed.
(7) Any arrest or citation.
(8) Any conduct which the agent of record, unit supervisor, or district administrator feels is sufficiently serious to report.
(b) Miscellaneous Requests.
(1) Participation in an approved methadone maintenance program.
(2) Approval for out of state courteous supervision.
(3) Placement or removal of special conditions.
(4) Discharge Reviews.
Note: Authority cited: Section 3156, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Sections 3151, 3152, 3200 and 3201(c), Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. Amendment of section and Note filed 6-29-2000; operative 7-29-2000 (Register 2000, No. 26).
This database is current through 4/5/19 Register 2019, No. 14
15 CCR § 5351, 15 CA ADC § 5351
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|