§ 11518.75. Data Elements for Test Registration, Analysis of Pupil Proficiency, and State and F...
5 CA ADC § 11518.75BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 5. Education
Division 1. California Department of Education
Chapter 11. Special Programs
Subchapter 7.6. English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (Elpac)
Article 5. LEA Responsibilities
5 CCR § 11518.75
§ 11518.75. Data Elements for Test Registration, Analysis of Pupil Proficiency, and State and Federal Reporting.
(a) In order to assess all eligible pupils pursuant to Education Code section 60810 and meet state and federal accountability and reporting obligations, each LEA shall provide any and all program and demographic pupil data requested by the CDE for inclusion in CALPADS.
(b) In addition to the demographic and program data required to be reported in subdivision (a) above, each LEA shall report to the test contractor the following information, as applicable:
(1) Pupil's full name;
(2) Pupil's date of birth;
(3) County-District-School code;
(4) Date testing completed;
(5) Pupil's grade level at time of test administration;
(6) Pupil's gender;
(7) Pupil's most recent prior CELDT or ELPAC scale scores;
(8) Pupil's grade level from the most recent prior CELDT or ELPAC administration;
(9) Pupil's use of designated support(s);
(10) Pupil's use of unlisted resources(s);
(11) Pupil's use of accommodation(s);
(12) Pupil's use of alternate assessment(s);
(13) Pupil's exemption from assessment in one or more of the domains of listening, speaking, reading or writing, as set forth in section 11518.25(c); and
(14) Pupil's Statewide Student Identifier.
(c) The LEA shall ensure that CALPADS data elements are up-to-date and accurate prior to LEA registration and throughout the testing window. The CDE shall provide LEAs reasonable notification prior to extracting pupil demographic and program data from CALPADS for purposes of test registration, individual pupil reports and reports aggregated to the LEA, and state and federal accountability reporting.
Note: Authority cited: Section 33031, Education Code. Reference: Sections 313, 60810 and 60812, Education Code; and 20 U.S.C. Sections 1412, 6311, 6312, 6821, 6823, 6825, 6826, 6841 and 6843.
1. New section filed 6-5-2017; operative 10-1-2017 (Register 2017, No. 23).
2. Amendment of subsection (b)(10), new subsection (b)(11) and subsection renumbering filed 8-3-2018 as an emergency; operative 8-3-2018 (Register 2018, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-30-2019 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 8-3-2018 order transmitted to OAL 11-16-2018 and filed 12-31-2018 (Register 2019, No. 1).
4. New subsections (b)(9)-(10), subsection renumbering and new subsection (c) filed 8-1-2019 as an emergency; operative 8-1-2019 (Register 2019, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-28-2020 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
This database is current through 9/6/19 Register 2019, No. 36
5 CCR § 11518.75, 5 CA ADC § 11518.75
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|