§ 18748. Integration Component.
14 CA ADC § 18748BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 9. Planning Guidelines and Procedures for Preparing and Revising Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plans
Article 6.2. Source Reduction and Recycling Elements
14 CCR § 18748
§ 18748. Integration Component.
(a) The Integration Component shall explain how the Source Reduction, Recycling, Composting, and Special Waste components combine to achieve the 25 and 50 percent mandates specified in Public Resources Code sections 41780 and 41780.1. The Integration component shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) a description of the solid waste management practices which fulfill the legislative goals of promoting integrated solid waste management in the following order of priority:
(A) source reduction;
(B) recycling and composting; and
(C) environmentally safe transformation and environmentally safe land disposal of solid wastes;
(2) an explanation of how the jurisdiction has integrated the components to maximize the use of all feasible source reduction, recycling and composting options;
(3) an explanation of how the components jointly achieve the diversion mandates in sections 41780 and 41780.1 of the Public Resources Code;
(4) an explanation of how priorities between components were determined, and
(5) an explanation of whether the jurisdiction has been designated, or plans to apply for designation, as a California Integrated Waste Management Board Recycling Market Development Zone.
(b) An integrated schedule shall be submitted in the Integration Component which shall include the following:
(1) a calendar scheduling all implementation tasks for new and expanded programs, commencing after the effective date of the Integrated Waste Management Act of 1989 through the short-term planning period, as identified in the components specified in sections 18733(a) and 18740 of this Article. The schedule shall include a short descriptive title for each task, the entity implementing the task, the task start date and milestone dates, and a schedule for funding source availability.
(A) implementation tasks are those tasks in each component which satisfy the requirements of sections 18733.5(b) and 18740(d) of this Article.
(2) the schedule shall also show the anticipated date of achievement of the solid waste diversion mandates specified in sections 41780 and 41780.1, Public Resources Code.
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40051, 40052, 41001, 41002, 41301, 41302, 41780 and 41780.1, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-19-90 as an emergency; operative 3-19-90 (Register 90, No. 14). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 7-17-90. For prior history see Registers 89, No. 1 and 83, No. 6.
2. New section refiled 7-6-90 as an emergency; operative 7-17-90 (Register 90, No. 37). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-14-90 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Editorial correction of Certificate of Compliance due date in HISTORY 2 (Register 91, No. 13).
4. Request for readoption of 7-6-90 emergency regulations approved by OAL 11-6-90 but never filed with Secretary of State. Section repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(e) (Register 91, No. 13).
5. New section refiled 2-15-91 as an emergency; operative 2-15-91 (Register 91, No. 13). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-17-91 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Certificate of Compliance as to 2-15-91 order, including amendment of subsection (a), transmitted to OAL 4-29-91 and filed 5-29-91 (Register 91, No. 37).
7. Amendment of subsections (a), (a)(1), (a)(3) and Note and new subsection (a)(5) filed 1-3-94 as an emergency; operative 1-3-94 (Register 94, No.1). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-3-97 per Public Resources Code section 40502(c) or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
8. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-3-94 order, including amendment of subsections (a), (a)(3)-(5) and (b)(2), transmitted to OAL 12-31-96 and filed 2-13-97 (Register 97, No. 7).
This database is current through 5/6/22 Register 2022, No. 18
14 CCR § 18748, 14 CA ADC § 18748
|End of Document|