§ 25607.22. Amusement Park Exposure Warnings - Method of Transmission. [Operative August 30, 20...
27 CA ADC § 25607.22BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 27. Environmental Protection
Division 4. Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
Chapter 1. Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986
Article 6. Clear and Reasonable Warnings [Operative August 30, 2018. For Current Law, See Sections Under Article 6, Operative Until August 30, 2018.]
Subarticle 2. Safe Harbor Methods and Content
27 CCR § 25607.22
§ 25607.22. Amusement Park Exposure Warnings - Method of Transmission. [Operative August 30, 2018]
(a) For amusement parks, a warning meets the requirements of this subarticle if it complies with the content requirements in Section 25607.23 and is provided as follows:
(1) The warning is provided on a sign posted at each public entrance to the facility in no smaller than 72-point type.
(2) The warning is placed so that it is readable and conspicuous to individuals before they enter the facility or park.
(3) Where there is open access to the facility with no designated public entrances, the sign shall be posted at the most common areas used by the public to access the facility or park.
(b) For purposes of Sections 25607.22 and 25607.23, “amusement park” is defined as any permanent facility or park providing amusement rides for use by the public. “Amusement ride” is defined as any type of ride, such as a mechanical or aquatic device, which carries passengers over a fixed or restricted route primarily for passengers' amusement; and includes any ride propelled by its passengers or gravity, if it is located in an amusement park.
(c) If other permanent entrance signage at the facility is provided in any language other than English, the warning must be provided in both English and that language.
(d) In addition to the warning specified in this section, warnings that comply with this article must also be provided for exposures to chemicals in consumer products, alcoholic beverages, food, and enclosed parking facilities where such exposures occur on the premises.
Note: Authority cited: Section 25249.12, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25249.6 and 25249.11, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 8-30-2016; operative 8-30-2018 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(2) (Register 2016, No. 36).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (b) filed 1-9-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 2).
This database is current through 7/6/18 Register 2018, No. 27
27 CCR § 25607.22, 27 CA ADC § 25607.22
|End of Document||© 2018 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|