Home Table of Contents

§ 599.715. Allowance for Miscellaneous Expenses.


Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 2. Administration
Division 1. Administrative Personnel
Chapter 3. Department of Human Resources
Subchapter 1. General Civil Service Rules
Article 7. Moving and Relocation Expenses
2 CCR § 599.715
§ 599.715. Allowance for Miscellaneous Expenses.
An officer or employee who is required to change his/her place of residence according to section 599.714 of these regulations may receive up to $100 for miscellaneous expenses upon certification that such expenses were incurred because of the relocation and were not otherwise reimbursed. Up to $200 for miscellaneous expenses may be authorized upon submittal of documentation of the payment of all such expenses and certification that the expenses were related to dissolution of the old household and/or the establishment of a new household.
(a) Reimbursement for the installation and/or connection of appliances or antennas purchased after the change of residence shall be allowed provided no claim is made for dismantling, disconnecting, or shipment of a similar item, and
(b) Installation and/or connection occurs within ten days of the establishment of a new residence.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 18502, 19815.4(d) and 19820, Government Code. Reference: Section 19841, Government Code.
1. Change without regulatory effect amending first paragraph and Note filed 10-13-2014 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2014, No. 42).
This database is current through 5/6/22 Register 2022, No. 18
2 CCR § 599.715, 2 CA ADC § 599.715
End of Document