(a) Except as specified in subsection (c), an affiliation agreement shall, at a minimum:
(1) Identify each party by name;
(2) Contain a termination clause that at a minimum provides three months notice of termination or assurance that currently enrolled students assigned to the facility will be able to complete their clinical assignment at that facility;
(3) Include the name, signature, and date of signature of the:
(A) Person, including the person's title, who has the authority to commit the clinical site to the affiliation agreement; and
(B) Program director of the approved school; and
(4) Be updated as changes, including changes to personnel and party names, occur.
(b) All affiliated clinical sites are subject to announced and unannounced Department inspections.
(c) An affiliation agreement is not required of approved schools whose clinical site is under the same business entity.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 114870(a) and 131200, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 107035, 114870, 131050, 131051 and 131052, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 10-11-2013; operative 10-11-2013 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2013, No. 41).
This database is current through 11/24/23 Register 2023, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 17, § 30415, 17 CA ADC § 30415