Home Table of Contents

§ 812. Petition for Long-term Transfer.


Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 2. Appropriation of Water
Article 17. Changes Involving a Long-Term Transfer of Water or Water Right
23 CCR § 812
§ 812. Petition for Long-term Transfer.
A petition for a long-term transfer of water or water rights will not be accepted for filing unless it is accompanied by the filing fee required by chapter 5 (commencing with section 1061) of this division and the information and maps specified in Section 794 have been submitted to the board. The board may cancel a petition for failure to pay any annual fee for the petition when due.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 1058 and 1530, Water Code. Reference: Sections 1525, 1735, 1736 and 1740, Water Code.
1. New section filed 1-16-87; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 10).
2. Amendment of section heading, text and Note filed 12-13-93; operative 1-12-94 (Register 93, No. 51).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 12-23-2003 as an emergency; operative 1-1-2004 (Register 2003, No. 52). Pursuant to Water Code section 1530 this rulemaking action remains in effect until revised by the State Water Resources Control Board.
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 812, 23 CA ADC § 812
End of Document