Home Table of Contents

§ 811. Long Term Transfer.


Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 2. Appropriation of Water
Article 17. Changes Involving a Long-Term Transfer of Water or Water Right
23 CCR § 811
§ 811. Long Term Transfer.
(a) A permittee, licensee, or holder of a water right determined under a court decree issued pursuant to Water Code Section 2500 et seq. after January 1, 1981 who is filing a petition pursuant to Water Code Section 1740, may petition the board for a long-term transfer of water or water rights involving change(s) in point of diversion, place of use, or purpose of use specified in the permit, license, or water right for any period of time in excess of one year.
(b) Any long-term transfer requested under Water Code Section 1735 shall be subject to the applicable requirements of Articles 15 and 16 and any applicable requirements of Division 13 (commencing with Section 21000) of the Public Resources Code.
Note: Authority cited: Section 1058, Water Code. Reference: Section 1735, 1736 and 1740, Water Code.
1. New section filed 1-16-87; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 10).
2. Amendment of article heading, section and Note filed 12-13-93; operative 1-12-94 (Register 93, No. 51).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 811, 23 CA ADC § 811
End of Document