(a) The Certificate of Completion (see Appendix C for a sample certificate) shall include the following six (6) elements:
(1) project information sheet that contains:
(C) project applicant name, telephone, and mailing address;
(D) project address and location; and
(E) property owner name, telephone, and mailing address;
(2) certification by either the signer of the landscape design plan, the signer of the irrigation design plan, or the licensed landscape contractor that the landscape project has been installed per the approved Landscape Documentation Package;
(A) where there have been significant changes made in the field during construction, these “as-built” or record drawings shall be included with the certification;
(B) A diagram of the irrigation plan showing hydrozones shall be kept with the irrigation controller for subsequent management purposes.
(3) irrigation scheduling parameters used to set the controller (see Section 492.10);
(4) landscape and irrigation maintenance schedule (see Section 492.11);
(5) irrigation audit report (see Section 492.12); and
(6) soil analysis report, if not submitted with Landscape Documentation Package, and documentation verifying implementation of soil report recommendations (see Section 492.5).
(b) The project applicant shall:
(1) submit the signed Certificate of Completion to the local agency for review;
(2) ensure that copies of the approved Certificate of Completion are submitted to the local water purveyor and property owner or his or her designee.
(c) The local agency shall:
(1) receive the signed Certificate of Completion from the project applicant;
(2) approve or deny the Certificate of Completion. If the Certificate of Completion is denied, the local agency shall provide information to the project applicant regarding reapplication, appeal, or other assistance.
Note: Authority cited: Section 65595, Government Code; and sections 11 and 30, Governor's Exec. Order No. B-29-15 (April 1, 2015). Reference: Section 65596, Government Code; and section 11, Governor's Exec. Order No. B-29-15 (April 1, 2015).
1. New section filed 9-10-2009; operative 9-10-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 37).
2. New subsection (a)(2)(B) and amendment of Note filed 9-15-2015; operative 9-15-2015. Exempt from OAL review and submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Governor's Executive Order No. B-29-15 (4-1-2015) (Register 2015, No. 38).
This database is current through 11/18/22 Register 2022, No. 46.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 23, § 492.9, 23 CA ADC § 492.9