(a) Prior to construction, the local agency shall:
(1) provide the project applicant with the ordinance and procedures for permits, plan checks or design reviews;
(2) review the Landscape Documentation Package submitted by the project applicant;
(3) approve or deny the Landscape Documentation Package;
(4) issue a permit or approve the plan check or design review for the project applicant; and
(5) upon approval of the Landscape Documentation Package, submit a copy of the Water Efficient Landscape Worksheet to the local water purveyor.
(b) Prior to construction, the project applicant shall:
(1) submit a Landscape Documentation Package to the local agency.
(c) Upon approval of the Landscape Documentation Package by the local agency, the project applicant shall:
(1) receive a permit or approval of the plan check or design review and record the date of the permit in the Certificate of Completion;
(2) submit a copy of the approved Landscape Documentation Package along with the record drawings, and any other information to the property owner or his/her designee; and
(3) submit a copy of the Water Efficient Landscape Worksheet to the local water purveyor.
Note: Authority cited: Section 65595, Government Code. Reference: Section 65596, Government Code.
1. New section filed 9-10-2009; operative 9-10-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 37).
This database is current through 11/24/23 Register 2023, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 23, § 492.1, 23 CA ADC § 492.1