(a) A jurisdiction shall include the following information and documents in the Implementation Record required by Section 18995.2:
(1) A copy of all correspondence received from a facility that triggered a Processing Facility Temporary Equipment or Operational Failure Waiver and documentation setting forth the date of issuance of the waiver, the timeframe for the waiver, and the locations or routes affected by the waiver.
(2) A description of the jurisdiction's process for issuing waivers and frequency of inspections by the jurisdiction to verify the validity of waivers.
(3) A copy of all De Minimis Waivers, including the location, date issued, and name of generators.
(4) A copy of all Physical Space Waivers, including the location, date issued, and name of generators.
(5) A copy of all collection frequency waivers, including the location, date issued, and name of generators.
(6) A record of the amount of sediment debris that is disposed pursuant to Section 18984.13 on an annual basis.
(7) A record of the amount of solid waste removed from homeless encampments and illegal disposal sites as part of an abatement activities if the total amount of material removed exceeds 100 tons.
(8) A copy of all compliance agreements for quarantined organic waste that is disposed, including the name of generator, date issued, location of final disposition, and the amount of organic waste that was required to be disposed at a solid waste landfill.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502, 43020, 43021 and 42652.5, Public Resources Code. Reference: Section 42652.5, Public Resources Code; and Section 39730.6, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 11-3-2020; operative 1-1-2022 pursuant to Public Resources Code section 42652.2(a)(6) (Register 2020, No. 45).
This database is current through 5/26/23 Register 2023, No. 21.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 18984.14, 14 CA ADC § 18984.14