§ 18733.4. Selection of Programs.
14 CA ADC § 18733.4BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 9. Planning Guidelines and Procedures for Preparing and Revising Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plans
Article 6.2. Source Reduction and Recycling Elements
14 CCR § 18733.4
§ 18733.4. Selection of Programs.
(a) Each component shall identify and describe the diversion alternatives selected, including existing diversion alternatives, expansions of existing diversion alternatives, and new diversion alternatives, which will be implemented to meet the objectives of the component and meet the solid waste diversion requirements specified in Public Resources Code, section 41780 and 41780.1. This selection shall be based upon the evaluations conducted pursuant to section 18733.3 of this Article. The program description shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) a discussion of each diversion alternative selected for the program identifying why the alternative was selected for implementation. For the initial SRRE this discussion shall be based upon the data compiled in the solid waste generation study conducted pursuant to Article 6.1, of this chapter, information contained in the solid waste generation analysis required by section 18732 of this Article; and the evaluation conducted pursuant to section 18733.3 of this Article.
(2) an estimate of the anticipated quantities of solid wastes to be diverted from solid waste disposal, by diversion program and waste type, for the short-term and medium-term planning periods. Solid waste quantities shall be estimated either by volume, expressed in cubic yards, or by weight, expressed in tons. Each component shall state the anticipated percentage of contribution of the selected program towards the diversion mandates required by section 41780 and 41780.1 of the Public Resources Code;
(3) as applicable to the component, a listing of the anticipated local, regional, state, national, and/or international end-uses for diverted materials based upon the evaluation of the diversion alternative required by section 18733.3(b)(4) of this Article;
(4) as applicable to the component, a description of the proposed methods for handling and disposal which may be necessary to implement the selected program; and
(5) a description of any facilities to be utilized for the implementation of the program which section 18733.3 of this Article has shown must be expanded or built to support implementation of the selected program.
(b) Each diversion alternative which involves waste type “sludge” shall, in addition to the criteria set forth in subsections (a)(1) and (a)(2) of this section, be subject to a finding by the Board as described in Article 7.0 section 18775.2.
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40900(c), 41050-41053, 41070-41075, 41200-41204, 41250, 41260, 41350-41353, 41370-41375, 41400-41404, 41450, 41460, 41480, 41780 and 41780.1, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-19-90 as an emergency; operative 3-19-90 (Register 90, No. 14). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 7-17-90. For prior history see Registers 89, No. 1 and 83, No. 6.
2. New section refiled 7-6-90 as an emergency; operative 7-17-90 (Register 90, No. 37). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-14-90 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Editorial correction of Certificate of Compliance due date in HISTORY 2 (Register 91, No. 13).
4. Request for readoption of 7-6-90 emergency regulations approved by OAL 11-6-90 but never filed with Secretary of State. Section repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(e) (Register 91, No. 13).
5. New section refiled 2-15-91 as an emergency; operative 2-15-91 (Register 91, No. 13). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-17-91 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Certificate of Compliance as to 2-15-91 order transmitted to OAL 4-29-91 and filed 5-29-91 (Register 91, No. 37).
7. Amendment of Note filed 1-3-94 as an emergency; operative 1-3-94 (Register 94, No.1). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-3-97 per Public Resources Code section 40502(c) or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
8. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-3-94 order, including amendment of section heading, section and Note, transmitted to OAL 12-31-96 and filed 2-13-97 (Register 97, No. 7).
This database is current through 5/6/22 Register 2022, No. 18
14 CCR § 18733.4, 14 CA ADC § 18733.4
|End of Document|