(a) The Grantee shall submit a status report within 45 days following the completion of the periods ending on June 30 and December 31 of each year during the Grant Period, and upon the Authority's request.
(1) Status reports to the Authority shall include:
(A) A description of activities performed for Project implementation, and activities related to Program development and implementation, and population(s) served, as applicable, since the date of the preceding status report or the Final Allocation.
(B) A summary of incurred costs and expenditures related to the Project consistent with cost information submitted in the Application and an explanation of any variances from the Application.
(C) A summary of data or preliminary evaluation results, available to date, related to all outcomes described in Section 7419, subdivision (a)(3) and a description of any challenges in obtaining relevant data.
(D) A summary of other funding sources utilized for the Project.
(E) A description of remaining work to be completed for the Project and an estimated timeline or schedule for the completion of that work.
(F) A description of whether the Project is within the proposed budget and, if not, the reasons for any differences and the actions that will be taken to ensure that the Project has sufficient funding for completion.
(b) Grantee shall submit a completed Actual Expenditures Report Form No. CHFFA 9 CSI-03 (09/2018) accompanied by evidence of payment and documentation acceptable to the Authority sufficient to establish eligibility of costs incurred and expenditure of Grant funds such as executed purchase and sale agreement, proof of title, invoices and cancelled checks, proof of wire transfers, and receipts, as follows:
(1) Within 60 days of Project Completion and upon Authority's request.
(2) As required by Section 7425, subdivision (a)(4).
(3) If Grantee received advance disbursement of entire Grant amount, Grantee shall submit a completed Actual Expenditures Report Form No. CHFFA 9 CSI-03 (09/2018) within 45 days following the completion of the periods ending June 30 and December 31 of each year during the Grant Period, and upon the Authority's request.
(c) Grantee shall submit a completed Certificate of Completion and Final Report Form No. CHFFA 9 CSI-04 (04/2023), which is hereby incorporated by reference, and the following documentation, as applicable, within 60 days of Project completion:
(1) For all Projects:
(A) License and/or certification of Program(s), as applicable.
(B) Summary of sources and uses of funds that show that the Grant and any interest earnings on Grant funds did not exceed the cost of the Project.
(C) Project's outcomes described in Section 7419, subdivision (a)(3), as applicable to the Project, key milestones, and accomplishments.
(D) Actual Expenditure Report Form No. CHFFA 9 CSI-03 (09/2018) as required by subdivision (b) above, for all costs incurred and expenditures of Grant funds for which evidence of payment has not been submitted to and approved by the Authority.
(2) For Projects that include facility acquisition: Final closing statement with certification by the title company.
(3) For Projects that include building renovation: Certificate of occupancy.
(d) After submission of the Certificate of Completion and Final Report, Grantees shall submit annual reports to the Authority by September 30 each year for five years to report on Project key milestones, accomplishments, and outcomes, including a discussion of the populations being served.
(1) This report shall be certified by an authorized officer of the Grantee.
(2) Authority Staff may request additional annual reports after five years to continue tracking accomplishments, outcomes, and populations served to ensure Program operations and sustainability.
Note: Authority cited: Section 5848.51, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Section 5848.51, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New section filed 11-26-2018 as an emergency; operative 11-26-2018 (Register 2018, No. 48). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-28-2019 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New section refiled 5-28-2019 as an emergency; operative 5-28-2019 (Register 2019, No. 22). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 8-26-2019 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 5-28-2019 order transmitted to OAL 8-21-2019 and filed 10-3-2019 (Register 2019, No. 40).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (c) filed 6-14-2023 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2023, No. 24).
This database is current through 9/22/23 Register 2023, No. 38.