§ 3340.32.1. Standards for the Decertification and Recertification of Institutions Providing Re...
16 CA ADC § 3340.32.1BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 16. Professional and Vocational Regulations
Division 33. Bureau of Automotive Repair
Chapter 1. Automotive Repair Dealers and Official Stations and Adjusters
Article 5.5. Motor Vehicle Inspection Program
16 CCR § 3340.32.1
§ 3340.32.1. Standards for the Decertification and Recertification of Institutions Providing Retraining to Licensed Technicians or Prerequisite Training to Those Seeking to Become Licensed Technicians.
(a) An application for certification may be denied or an institution may be decertified for the following reasons:
(1) Failure to comply with the provisions of Section 3340.32 of this article; or
(2) Misrepresentation of a material fact in obtaining or attempting to obtain certification as an institution; or
(3) Suspension or revocation of any bureau-issued license, registration, or qualification certificate held by the institution or by any owner, partner, officer, director, or manager of the institution, if the grounds for suspension or revocation are substantially related to the qualifications of the institution to provide bureau-prescribed courses of instruction; or(4) Conviction of a crime or conduct which would be cause for denial of a license pursuant to Section 480 of the Business and Professions Code, or for suspension or revocation of a license pursuant to Section 490 of the Business and Professions Code.(b) Institutions may be recertified as follows:(1) Upon completion of an application for recertification; and(2) After an on-site inspection of the institution has been accomplished by the bureau and a determination made by the bureau that the institution is again qualified to instruct students. In considering whether to make such determination, the bureau will evaluate the rehabilitation of the applicant based upon the criteria set forth in Section 3395 of this Chapter.(c) Any decertification proceeding under this section shall be conducted in accordance with Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 11500) of Division 3, Title 2 of the Government Code.
Note: Authority cited: Section 44002, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 44030.5, 44045.6 and 44050, Health and Safety Code; Sections 480 and 490, Business and Professions Code; and Section 11500, et. seq., Government Code.
1. New section filed 6-21-89; operative 6-21-89 pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2(d) (Register 89, No. 25).
2. Amendment of section heading and Note filed 6-23-95 as an emergency; operative 6-23-95 (Register 95, No. 25). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-21-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 6-23-95 order transmitted to OAL 10-20-95 and filed 12-6-95 (Register 95, No. 49).
This database is current through 8/30/19 Register 2019, No. 35
16 CCR § 3340.32.1, 16 CA ADC § 3340.32.1
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|