(a) No Grant shall be released to a Non University of California Children's Hospital until the following information has been provided to the satisfaction of Authority staff:
(1) For all Projects with the exception of equipment acquisition or real property acquisition projects, any supporting documentation that was incomplete with the Application Form shall be finalized and submitted along with a copy of the executed construction contract and the building permit.
(2) For Projects that include architect, design and engineering fees to be paid with Grant proceeds, all applicable executed architect, design and engineering contracts.
(3) For real property acquisition Projects, a copy of the executed purchase and sale agreement and a copy of an appraisal, the appraised value of which (when added to the amount of reasonable transaction and closing costs) shall not be less than the sum of the Grant and all other funding sources necessary to acquire the Project. The appraisal shall be no older than six months from the date of the executed purchase and sale agreement and shall be completed by a state certified appraiser.
(4) For equipment acquisition Projects, any supporting documentation that was incomplete when the Application Form was submitted or not provided at that time shall be finalized and submitted along with a list of items to be purchased and all purchase orders.
(5) Evidence that all other funds, if needed, are in place to complete the Project.
(6) Evidence of property ownership for all construction Projects or if the property is leased to a Children's Hospital or the California nonprofit corporation of which the Children's Hospital is an operating entity, a copy of a lease agreement that satisfies the requirements of Section 7068.
(7) An executed Grant Agreement.
(8) When applicable, evidence that there are no outstanding issues related to the California Environmental Quality Act and any other applicable law, if this information was not provided with the Application Form.
(b) Documentation provided for the release of Grant funds shall clearly show that the Grant award does not exceed the cost of the Project.
(c) Grant funds shall be released on a periodic basis, upon receipt of draw requests.
(d) Credit for investment earnings on any previously released portion of Grant shall be paid to the Authority prior to final release of Grant funds to the Grantee.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 1179.55, 1179.57 and 1179.61, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1179.51, 1179.55, 1179.57 and 1179.58, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 7-31-2009; operative 7-31-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 31).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section heading and subsection (a) filed 8-13-2014 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2014, No. 33).
This database is current through 9/22/23 Register 2023, No. 38.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 4, § 7066, 4 CA ADC § 7066