§ 18788. Five-Year Review and Revision of the Countywide or Regional Agency Integrated Waste Ma...
14 CA ADC § 18788Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
Barclays California Code of Regulations
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 9. Planning Guidelines and Procedures for Preparing and Revising Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plans (Refs & Annos)
Article 8. Procedures for Preparing and Revising Siting Elements, Summary Plans, and Countywide and Regional Agency Integrated Waste Management Plans
14 CCR § 18788
§ 18788. Five-Year Review and Revision of the Countywide or Regional Agency Integrated Waste Management Plan.
(a) CIWMP or RAIWMP Review. Prior to the fifth anniversary of Board approval of a CIWMP or RAIWMP, or its most recent revision, the LTF shall complete a review of the CIWMP or RAIWMP in accordance with Public Resources Code sections 40051, 40052, and 41822, to assure that the county's and regional agency's waste management practices remains consistent with the hierarchy of waste management practices defined in Public Resources Code, section 40051.
(E) programs that were scheduled to be implemented but were not, a statement as to why they were not implemented, the progress of programs that were implemented, a statement as to whether programs are meeting their goals, and if not what contingency measures are being enacted to ensure compliance with Public Resources Code section 41751;
(4) Within 90 days of receipt of the CIWMP or RAIWMP Review Report, the Board shall review the county's or regional agency's findings, and at a public hearing, approve or disapprove the county's or regional agency's findings. Within 30 days of its action, the Board shall send a copy of its resolution, approving or disapproving the county's or regional agency's findings, to the LTF and the county or regional agency. If the Board has identified additional areas that require revision, the Board shall identify those areas in its resolution.
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40051, 40052, 41750, 41760, 41770, and 41822, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-19-90 as an emergency; operative 3-19-90 (Register 90, No. 14). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 7-17-90.
2. New section refiled 7-6-90 as an emergency; operative 7-17-90 (Register 90, No. 37). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-14-90 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Editorial correction of Certificate of Compliance due date in History 2 (Register 91, No. 13).
4. Request for readoption of 7-6-90 emergency regulations approved by OAL 11-6-90 but never filed with Secretary of State. Section repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(e) (Register 91, No. 13).
5. New section refiled 2-15-91 as an emergency; operative 2-15-91 (Register 91, No. 13). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-17-91 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Certificate of Compliance as to 2-15-91 order, including amendment of section, renumbering of prior subsection (b) to subsection (a)(3), new subsection (b) and amendment of section heading, transmitted to OAL 4-29-91 and filed 5-29-91 (Register 91, No. 37).
7. Amendment of section heading and subsections (a)-(a)(3)(G), new subsection (a)(3)(H), amendment of subsections (a)(4)-(b)(2), new subsections (c)-(d) and amendment of Note filed 7-22-94; operative 8-22-94 (Register 94, No. 29).
This database is current through 12/1/23 Register 2023, No. 48.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 18788, 14 CA ADC § 18788
|End of Document|