§ 4929. Conditions of Parole.
15 CA ADC § 4929BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 15. Crime Prevention and Corrections
Division 4.5. Youthful Offender Parole Board
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Article 6. General Rules on Hearings
15 CCR § 4929
§ 4929. Conditions of Parole.
The Juvenile Parole Board shall set conditions of parole at the time parole is granted. Special conditions of parole may be added or deleted as appropriate and deemed necessary by the Juvenile Parole Board during the time a parolee is on parole.
(a) Notice of Conditions of Parole, DJJ 3.207 (REV 04/10). The following are general conditions of parole:
(1) You must follow the instructions of your Parole Agent.
(2) You must obey all laws and ordinances. Conduct prohibited by law is considered a parole violation, even if you are not charged or convicted in court.
(3) You must not change your house/placement without the prior permission of your Parole Agent. You shall not avoid parole supervision.
(4) You must not not leave the State of California without the written permission of your Parole Agent, and you are required to return to the State of California within the timeframe specified. Timeframes for processing any violations of parole will not begin until you return to the State of California.
(5) You and your residence, and any other property under your control, may be searched with or without a warrant and with or without probable cause by a parole agent of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, a parole agent of the Juvenile Parole Board, and/or any peace officer at any time of day or night.
(6) You must not own, possess, use, have under your control or have access to any deadly weapons, firearms (any kind of gun), knives (with blade longer than 2 inches), crossbows, explosive devices, tasers or ammunition.
(7) You must not own, use, possess, or have under your control or have access to any simulated weapons, which would cause a reasonable person to believe that you are in possession of a deadly weapon, firearm, knife, explosive device or ammunition (i.e. toy guns, BB guns, Air Soft guns, plastic guns or knives).
(8) You must report all arrests/citations to your Parole Agent or his/her designee within one business day of such contact.
(9) You must not be in the United States illegally.
(10) You must provide proof of employment, education or vocational training, or proof of actively seeking such activity.
(11) You must not own, use, possess, sell, have under your control or access to, any controlled substance, dangerous drug, narcotic, including marijuana, or other mind altering substance without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
(12) You must not own, use, possess, sell, have under your control or access any drug paraphernalia (i.e. crack pipes, roach clips, bongs, meth pipes, rolling papers, spoons, syringes).
(13) You must submit to drug testing for illegal drugs, prescription drugs, and/or alcohol as directed by your Parole Agent.
(14) You must not loiter in areas in which known drug sale activities are occurring.
(15) You must pay in full any restitution fine or restitution order imposed by the court as a result of your commitment. Payment shall be in installments set in an amount consistent with your ability to pay as defined by WIC 1766.1.
(16) You must sign this agreement containing the conditions of parole or your parole will be rescinded/revoked.
(b) Special Conditions of Parole. The Juvenile Parole Board may prescribe special conditions of parole based on an individual parolee's offense history, commitment offense/current violation, or future criminality broadly defined to take into account the parolee's entire social history.
Note: Authority cited: Section 1719, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Sections 1714, 1719, 1725, 1730, 1766 and 1767.2, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. Amendment of subsection (a)(6) filed 4-22-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 17).
2. Amendment of subsection (a) (6) filed 4-7-88; operative 5-7-88 (Register 88, No. 17).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 2-22-2012; operative 3-23-2012 (Register 2012, No. 8).
This database is current through 2/1/19 Register 2019, No. 5
15 CCR § 4929, 15 CA ADC § 4929
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|