(a) The Siting Element shall include an identification of each permitted solid waste disposal facility located countywide and regionwide. The description shall include, but not be limited to, the following information for each facility:
(1) the name of the facility and the name of the facility owner and operator;
(2) the facility permit number, permit expiration date, date of last permit review, and an estimate of remaining site life, based on remaining disposal capacity;
(3) the maximum permitted daily and yearly rates of waste disposal, in tons and cubic yards;
(4) the average rate of daily waste receipt, in tons and cubic yards;
(5) the permitted types of wastes; and,
(6) the expected land use for any site being closed or phased out within the 15-year planning period.
(b) The Siting Element description shall include a map showing each existing permitted solid waste disposal facility countywide and regionwide. The map shall be drawn to scale and the scale legend included on the map sheet. The type of map may be a 7.5 or 15 minute USGS quadrangle.
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Section 50001, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 7-15-94; operative 8-15-94 (Register 94, No. 28).
This database is current through 11/24/23 Register 2023, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 18755.5, 14 CA ADC § 18755.5