§ 58533. Contents of RFP.
17 CA ADC § 58533BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 17. Public Health
Division 2. Health and Welfare Agency - Department of Developmental Services Regulations
Chapter 3. Community Services
Subchapter 18. Transportation Service
Article 4. Competitive Procurement
17 CCR § 58533
§ 58533. Contents of RFP.
(a) Each RFP shall include:
(1) Background information including a description of the following:
(A) Services provided by the regional center; and
(B) Consumers to be served.
(2) Format and submission requirements including:
(A) Standard format in which the bids shall be submitted;
(B) Instructions on how and where to submit bids;
(C) Deadline for submission of bids;
(D) Place, date, and time of bidders' conference, if scheduled;
(E) Place, date, and time of bid opening;
(F) Bid form developed by the regional center pursuant to Section 58531(a)(2); and
(G) Form DS 1890 (7/90), entitled Vendor Application Form.
(3) The scope of work;
(4) The resources and technical expertise required of bidders;
(5) The criteria necessary to establish the bidders' qualifications, competency, experience, financial resources and business integrity;
(6) The following specifications:
(A) Any requirements for performance bonds or letters of credit;
(B) Liability insurance requirements;
(C) Conditions under which subcontracting may be allowed;
(D) Any requirements for transportation aide services;
(E) Basis for payment; and
(F) A sample contract format.
(7) Evaluation criteria for use by the evaluation committee including:
(A) Basis for determining which bidders meet the criteria specified in subsections (a)(4) and (5) above;
(B) Quality of service;
(C) Cost-effectiveness of service that meet all applicable quality of service standards;
(D) The process for selection of the successful bidder which shall be based, at the regional center's discretion, on either:
1. The lowest bid; or
2. The highest score using a scoring process with specified criteria which includes a requirement that at least 75% of the total possible score shall be based upon the bid price.
a. The scoring process specified in the RFP must identify the total maximum score possible, each of the criteria for which a score will be assigned and the maximum score possible for each of the criteria.
(E) Composition and qualifications of the RFP evaluation committee pursuant to Section 58531(a)(3).
(F) The regional center shall notify all prospective bidders, in writing at least ten days in advance of the due date for submission of bids, of any additional evaluation criterion which was not included in the RFP and which will be utilized in evaluating bids.
(8) The contract award process as specified in Section 58534; and
(9) A copy of the protest procedure developed in accordance with Section 58531(a)(4).
Note: Authority cited: Sections 4405, 4631, 4648 and 4690.1, Welfare and Institutions Code; and Section 11152, Government Code. Reference: Sections 4631, 4648 and 4690.1, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New section filed 9-26-91; operative 9-26-91 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d) (Register 92, No. 10).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a)(1)(B) filed 1-17-97 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 97, No. 3).
3. Amendment filed 4-25-2000; operative 5-25-2000 (Register 2000, No. 17).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
17 CCR § 58533, 17 CA ADC § 58533
|End of Document|