Home Table of Contents

§ 18655.7. Where to Submit an Incentive Claim.

14 CA ADC § 18655.7Barclays Official California Code of Regulations

Barclays California Code of Regulations
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 8. Used Oil Recycling Program
Article 7. Recycling Incentive Payments
14 CCR § 18655.7
§ 18655.7. Where to Submit an Incentive Claim.
Incentive Claims and Quarterly Reports shall be submitted to CalRecycle's main business office, to the attention of the Accounting Section. The outside of the package containing the claims must be clearly marked: “Used Oil Recycling Incentive Claim Enclosed” or “Used Oil Rerefining Incentive Claim Enclosed.”


Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502 and 48641, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 48651(a) and (b) and 48670, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 1-21-93 as an emergency; operative 1-21-93 (Register 93, No. 4). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 5-21-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-21-93 order transmitted to OAL 5-21-93 and filed 7-6-93 (Register 93, No. 28).
3. Amendment of section heading and section filed 5-8-2017; operative 7-1-2017 (Register 2017, No. 19).
This database is current through 2/16/24 Register 2024, No. 7.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 18655.7, 14 CA ADC § 18655.7
End of Document