§ 5750.8. Monitoring.
10 CA ADC § 5750.8BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
10 CCR § 5750.8
§ 5750.8. Monitoring.
(a) If the Agency determines that a designated LAMBRA is not complying with the terms of the approved application for designation, the Agency shall provide written notice identifying the program deficiencies. The LAMBRA shall have six months to correct the deficiencies.
(b) If a LAMBRA fails to correct identified deficiencies within the time period allotted, the LAMBRA designation shall be revoked until the identified deficiencies are corrected.
(c) Companies located within an area for which the LAMBRA designation has been revoked shall not be penalized during any period of revocation and shall continue to receive the benefit of incentives provided by the LAMBRA program; however companies commencing operations during the revocation period shall not be eligible for incentive benefits until the LAMBRA designation is restored by the Agency.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 7107 and 7114, Government Code. Reference: Section 7116, Government Code.
1. New section filed 11-8-94 as an emergency pursuant to Government Code section 7114(d); operative 11-8-94 (Register 94, No. 46). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-7-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. Repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(g) (Register 95, No. 21).
3. Editorial correction of History 1 (Register 95, No. 23).
4. New section filed 6-7-95 as an emergency pursuant to Government Code section 7114(d); operative 6-7-95 (Register 95, No. 23). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 12-4-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
5. Certificate of Compliance as to 6-7-95 order transmitted to OAL 12-12-95 and filed 1-24-96 (Register 96, No. 4).
6. Repealer and new subsection (a), amendment of subsection (b) and amendment of Note filed 5-31-2000 as an emergency; operative 5-31-2000 (Register 2000, No. 22). Pursuant to Government Code section 7114(c), a Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-27-2000 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
7. Reinstatement of section and Noteas they existed prior to 5-31-2000 emergency amendment by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(f) (Register 2003, No. 10).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
10 CCR § 5750.8, 10 CA ADC § 5750.8
|End of Document|