§ 67100.1. Definitions.
22 CA ADC § 67100.1Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
22 CCR § 67100.1
§ 67100.1. Definitions.
For the purpose of this article, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) For a generator's initial report, the baseline year is the calendar year, selected by the generator, for which substantial hazardous waste generation, or onsite or offsite management data is available, except the generator may select the current reporting year as the baseline year for the initial report.
(g) “Laboratory scale” means work with substances in which the containers used for reactions, transfers, and other handling of substances are designed to be easily and safely manipulated by one person. “Laboratory scale” excludes those workplaces whose function is to produce commercial quantities of material.
(p) “Source reduction evaluation review and plan” or “review and plan” or “plan” means a review conducted by the generator of the processes, operations, and procedures in use at a generator's site, required pursuant to section 67100.4(a) completed according to the format established by the Department of Toxic Substances Control in section 67100.5. Plans do both of the following:
Note: Authority cited: Sections 25150, 25244.15 and 58012, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25205.1, 25244.12 et seq., 25244.14, 25244.19, 25244.20 and 25501, Health and Safety Code; and Section 11342, Government Code.
1. New section filed 8-27-91; operative 9-26-91 (Register 92, No. 13).
2. Editorial correction amending subsection designators from (l)(A)-(B) to (l)(1)-(2) (Register 92, No. 49).
3. Repealer of subsections (c)(1) and (h) and renumbering, new subsections (d), (i) and (j) and subsection relettering, and amendment of newly designated subsections (c)(1)-(2), (k), (o) and (p) and Note filed 9-27-93 as an emergency; operative 9-27-93 (Register 93, No. 40). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-25-94 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Repealer of subsections (c)(1) and subsection renumbering, new subsections (d), (i) and (j), repealer of subsection (h), subsection relettering, and amendment of new designated subsections (c)(1)-(2), (k), (o) and (p) and Note refiled 1-25-94 as an emergency; operative 1-25-94 (Register 94, No. 4). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-25-94 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
5. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-25-94 order including amendment of Note transmitted to OAL 4-21-94 and filed 6-3-94 (Register 94, No. 22).
6. Change without regulatory effect repealing subsections (h) and (p), relettering subsections, and amending newly designated subsection (j) filed 6-19-98 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 98, No. 25).
7. Amendment of section and Note filed 5-3-99; operative 6-2-99 (Register 99, No. 19).
8. Change without regulatory effect amending article heading and subsections (a) and (i), adding subsection (k), relettering subsections and amending newly designated subsections (o)(1)-(2) filed 10-16-2013 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2013, No. 42).
This database is current through 3/10/23 Register 2023, No. 10.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 22, § 67100.1, 22 CA ADC § 67100.1
|End of Document|