§ 5420. Delivery Request Receipt.
16 CA ADC § 5420BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
16 CCR § 5420
§ 5420. Delivery Request Receipt.
A licensed retailer shall prepare a hard copy or electronic delivery request receipt for each delivery of cannabis goods.
(a) The delivery request receipt shall contain the following:
(1) The name and address of the licensed retailer;
(2) The first name and employee number of the licensed retailer's delivery employee who delivered the order;
(3) The first name and employee number of the licensed retailer's employee who prepared the order for delivery;
(4) The first name of the customer and a licensed retailer-assigned customer number for the person who requested the delivery;
(5) The date and time the delivery request was made;
(6) The delivery address;
(7) A detailed description of all cannabis goods requested for delivery. The description shall include the weight, volume, or any other accurate measure of the amount of all cannabis goods requested;
(8) The total amount paid for the delivery, including any taxes or fees, the cost of the cannabis goods, and any other charges related to the delivery; and
(9) Upon delivery, the date and time the delivery was made, and the handwritten or electronic signature of the customer who received the delivery.
(b) At the time of the delivery, the delivery employee of the retailer shall provide the customer who placed the order with a hard or electronic copy of the delivery request receipt. The delivery employee shall retain a hard or electronic copy of the signed delivery request receipt for the licensed retailer's records.
(c) For the purposes of this section, an employee number is a distinct number assigned by a licensed retailer to an employee that would allow the licensed retailer to identify the employee in documents or records using the employee number rather than the employee's full name. A licensed retailer shall be able to identify the employee associated with each employee number upon request from the Bureau.
(d) For the purposes of this section, a customer number is a distinct number assigned by a licensed retailer to a customer that would allow the licensed retailer to identify the customer in documents or records using the customer number rather than the customer's full name. A licensed retailer shall be able to identify the customer associated with each customer number upon request from the Bureau.
Note: Authority cited: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26070, 26090 and 26160, Business and Professions Code.
1. New section filed 12-7-2017 as a deemed emergency pursuant to Business and Professions Code section 26013(b)(3); operative 12-7-2017 (Register 2017, No. 49). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-5-2018 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New section refiled 6-4-2018 as an emergency, including amendment of first paragraph and subsections (a)(9) and (b); operative 6-6-2018 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.1(d) (Register 2018, No. 23). Pursuant to Business and Professions Code section 26013(b)(3), this is a deemed emergency and the emergency regulations remain in effect for 180 days. A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 12-3-2018 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 6-4-2018 order, including amendment of section and Note, transmitted to OAL 12-3-2018 and filed 1-16-2019; amendments operative 1-16-2019 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2019, No. 3).
This database is current through 6/11/21 Register 2021, No. 24
16 CCR § 5420, 16 CA ADC § 5420
|End of Document|