§ 101212. Reporting Requirements.
22 CA ADC § 101212BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 22. Social Security
Division 12. Child Care Facility Licensing Regulations
Chapter 1. Child Care Center General Licensing Requirements
Article 6. Continuing Requirements
22 CCR § 101212
§ 101212. Reporting Requirements.
(a) Each licensee or applicant shall furnish to the Department reports as required by the Department including, but not limited to, the following:
(b) The name of the child care center director, and any fully qualified teacher(s) designated to act in the child care center director's absence, shall be reported to the Department within 10 days of a change of child care center director or designee(s).
(1) Whenever a change in child care center director is reported, in addition to his/her name, the report shall include the following:
(A) Verification of the completion of the course work required in Section 101215.1(h). A photocopy of a college transcript, or a photocopy of a Child Development Site Supervisor Permit or a Child Development Program Director Permit, shall meet this requirement.
(B) Verification of successful completion of high school. A photocopy of a high school diploma or GED shall meet this requirement.
(C) A summary of the experience required in Section 101215.1(h).
(c) The licensee shall notify the Department in writing of his/her intent prior to making any structural changes that reduce the total amount of indoor or outdoor activity space. Such structural changes shall include, but not be limited to, room additions.
(d) Upon the occurrence during the operation of the child care center of any of the events specified in (d)(1) below, a report shall be made to the Department by telephone or fax within the Department's next working day and during its normal business hours. In addition, a written report containing the information specified in (d)(2) below shall be submitted to the Department within seven days following the occurrence of such event.
(1) Events reported shall include the following:
(A) Death of any child from any cause.
(B) Any injury to any child that requires medical treatment.
(C) Any unusual incident or child absence that threatens the physical or emotional health or safety of any child.
(D) Any suspected physical or psychological abuse of any child.
(E) Epidemic outbreaks.
(H) Fires or explosions that occur in or on the premises.
(2) Information provided shall include the following:
(A) Child's name, age, sex and date of admission.
(B) Date and nature of event.
(C) Attending physician's name, findings, and treatment, if any.
(D) Disposition of the case.
(e) The items below shall be reported to the Department within 10 working days following their occurrence:
(1) Organizational changes specified in Sections 101185(a)(2) through (a)(5).
(2) Any change in the licensee's or applicant's mailing address.
(3) Any change of the chief executive officer of a corporation, of the general partner(s) of a partnership, or of the controlling partners in a limited liability corporation.
(A) Such notification shall include the new chief executive officer's or partner's name and address.
(B) Fingerprints shall be submitted as specified in Section 101170(d).
(4) Any changes in the plan of operation that affect services to children.
(f) The items specified in (d)(1)(A) through (H) above shall also be reported to the child's authorized representative.
(g) The items specified in (d)(1)(E) through (G) above shall also be reported to the local health officer when appropriate pursuant to the California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Section 2500.
(1) The licensee shall report to the local health officer all outbreaks or suspected outbreaks involving two or more children of any communicable disease listed in (g)(2)(A) below (including diseases, such as head lice, not listed in Title 17, Section 2500).
(h) The item specified in (d)(1)(H) shall also be reported immediately to the local fire authority. In areas not having organized fire services, a report shall be made to the State Fire Marshal within 24 hours.
Note: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1596.72, 1596.73, 1596.81 and 1597.05, Health and Safety Code.
1. Change without regulatory effect (Register 86, No. 29).
2. Amendment of section and Note filed 9-14-98; operative 11-1-98 (Register 98, No. 38).
3. Editorial correction of subsections (d) and (g)(1) (Register 2002, No. 39).
4. Amendment of subsection (e)(3)(B) filed 7-14-2003 as an emergency; operative 7-16-2003 (Register 2003, No. 29). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-13-2003 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
5. Amendment of subsection (e)(3)(B) refiled 11-12-2003 as an emergency; operative 11-12-2003 (Register 2003, No. 46). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 3-11-2004 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Amendment of subsection (e)(3)(B) refiled 3-11-2004 as an emergency; operative 3-11-2004 (Register 2004, No. 11). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 7-9-2004 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
7. Certificate of Compliance as to 3-11-2004 order transmitted to OAL 7-9-2004 and filed 8-20-2004 (Register 2004, No. 34).
This database is current through 1/7/22 Register 2022, No. 1
22 CCR § 101212, 22 CA ADC § 101212
|End of Document|