§ 478. Bobcat.
14 CA ADC § 478BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 1. Fish and Game Commission-Department of Fish and Game
Subdivision 2. Game, Furbearers, Nongame, and Depredators
Chapter 6. Nongame Animals (Refs & Annos)
14 CCR § 478
§ 478. Bobcat.
(a) It shall be unlawful to pursue, take or possess any bobcat without first procuring a hunting license and bobcat hunting tags. This Section shall not apply to bobcats taken pursuant to Section 4152 of the Fish and Game Code and Section 401 of these regulations.
(b) Hunting: The pursuit, take, or possession of a bobcat under the authority of a hunting license and a bobcat hunting tag shall be in accordance with the provisions of Section 3960 of the Fish and Game Code, this Section, and sections 472, 473, 474, 475, 478.1 and 479 of these regulations. Bobcats may be taken statewide under the authority of a hunting license and bobcat hunting tags between October 15 through February 28. The bag and possession limit is five bobcats per season.
(c) Trapping: It shall be unlawful to trap any bobcat, or attempt to do so, or to sell or export any bobcat or part of any bobcat taken in the State of California. Any holder of a trapping license who traps a bobcat shall immediately release the bobcat to the wild unharmed.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 200, 265, 4150 and 4155, Fish and Game Code. Reference: Sections 3960, 4150 and 4155, Fish and Game Code.
1. Amendment filed 7-15-85; designated effective tenth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 29). For prior history, see Registers 84, No. 47; 82, No. 24; 81, No. 20; 80, No. 21; and 72, No. 24.
2. Amendment filed 7-13-94; operative 7-13-94 pursuant to sections 202 and 215, Fish and Game Code (Register 94, No. 28).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending section and Note filed 3-5-2013 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2013, No. 10).
4. Repealer and new section and amendment of Note filed 11-13-2015; operative 11-20-2015 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(4)(A) (Register 2015, No. 46).
5. Change without regulatory effect amending Note filed 8-8-2019 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2019, No. 32).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
14 CCR § 478, 14 CA ADC § 478
|End of Document|