§ 1419. Renewal of License.
16 CA ADC § 1419BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
16 CCR § 1419
§ 1419. Renewal of License.
(a) A renewal application shall be on the form provided by the board, accompanied by the fee specified in Section 1417(a)(3) and required information and filed with the board at its office in Sacramento.
(b) For a license that expires on or after March 1, 2009, as a condition of renewal, an applicant for renewal not previously fingerprinted by the board, or for whom a record of the submission of fingerprints no longer exists, is required to furnish to the Department of Justice, as directed by the board, a full set of fingerprints for the purpose of conducting a criminal history record check and to undergo a state and federal level criminal offender record information search conducted through the Department of Justice. Failure to submit a full set of fingerprints to the Department of Justice on or before the date required for renewal of a license is grounds for discipline by the board. It shall be certified on the renewal form whether the fingerprints have been submitted. This requirement is waived if the license is renewed in an inactive status, or the licensee is actively serving in the military outside the country.
(c) As a condition of renewal, an applicant for renewal shall disclose on the renewal form whether, since he or she last renewed his or her license, he or she has been convicted of any violation of the law in this or any other state, the United States or its territories, military court, or other country, omitting traffic infractions under $1,000 not involving alcohol, dangerous drugs, or a controlled substance.
(d) As a condition of renewal, an applicant for renewal shall disclose on the renewal form whether, since he or she last renewed his or her license, he or she has had a license disciplined by a government agency or other disciplinary body. Discipline includes, but is not limited to, suspension, revocation, voluntary surrender, probation, reprimand, or any other restriction on a license held.
(e) Failure to provide all of the information required by this section renders any application for renewal incomplete and not eligible for renewal.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 2708.1, 2715, 2761(a)(4) and 2761(f), Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 2715, 2761(f), 2765 and 2811, Business and Professions Code; and Section 11105(b)(10), Penal Code.
1. New section filed 9-27-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 39). For history of former Section 1419, see Registers 64, No. 3, and 27, No. 5.
2. Amendment filed 2-1-96; operative 3-2-96 (Register 96, No. 5).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 11-24-2008 as an emergency; operative 11-24-2008 (Register 2008, No. 48). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-26-2009 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 11-24-2008 order, including further amendment of section and Note, transmitted to OAL 4-29-2009 and filed 6-2-2009 (Register 2009, No. 23).
5. Editorial correction of subsection (b) (Register 2009, No. 25).
6. Amendment of subsection (c) filed 4-22-2014; operative 4-22-2014 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2014, No. 17).
This database is current through 8/9/19 Register 2019, No. 32
16 CCR § 1419, 16 CA ADC § 1419
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|