(a) The operator shall keep the following records:
(1) The results of each sample conducted pursuant to Sections 17409.5.2, 17409.5.3, 17409.5.4, 17409.5.5, 17409.5.7, and 17409.5.8.
(2) The daily outgoing weights of material recovered from the mixed organic waste stream.
(3) The daily outgoing weights of materials removed from the mixed organic waste stream and sent to landfill disposal.
(4) The daily outgoing weights of material recovered from the source separated organic waste stream.
(5) The daily outgoing weights of material removed from the source separated, organic-waste stream and sent to landfill disposal.
(6) The daily incoming weights of mixed organic waste.
(7) The daily incoming weights of source separated organic waste.
(8) The results of the formula calculated pursuant to Section 17409.5.8(b)(7).
(9) If the operator complies with the incompatible material requirements in Section 17409.5.8 by sending material to a facility that meets the requirements of Section 17409.5.8(c), the operator shall keep a record of:
(A) The name, address, location, and if applicable the RDRS number, of each facility that material is sent to.
(B) The daily outgoing weights of material sent to each facility by type.
(10) The results of the waste evaluations conducted pursuant to Section 17409.5.7.
(A) A copy of the notification if the waste evaluation was performed at an alternative solid waste facility.
(b) The operator shall record and maintain the following records regarding compostable material that is sent offsite to any destination(s) other than an authorized permitted solid waste facility or operation:
(1) The level of incompatible materials in that material as measured pursuant to 17409.5.8; and
(2) The total weights of that material per day.
(c) The records required in Subdivisions (a) and (b) shall be:
(1) Adequate for overall planning and control purposes.
(2) As current and accurate as practicable.
(d) All records required by this article shall be kept by the operator in one location and accessible for five (5) years and shall be available for inspection by the EA and other duly authorized regulatory agencies during normal working hours.
(e) The operator shall submit copies of specified records to the EA upon request or at a frequency approved by the EA.
(f) Each operator shall maintain records in accordance with Title 14, California Code of Regulations, Division 7, Chapter 9, Article 9.25, Section 18815.1 et. seq. The records shall be available for inspections as authorized by that article during normal business hours and retained in the operating record near the site or in an alternative location approved by the EA.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502, 43020 and 43021, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40053, 42652.5, 43020 and 43021, Public Resources Code; and Section 39730.6, Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 11-3-2020; operative 1-1-2022 pursuant to Public Resources Code section 42652.2(a)(6) (Register 2020, No. 45).
This database is current through 11/17/23 Register 2023, No. 46.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 17414.2, 14 CA ADC § 17414.2